Coffee anyone ?

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
And I may be crazy but I honestly don’t think all of the grower and processing plants burning down the past 2 years is coincidence.

Agree with ya there. 🥴

Gonna rain here all afternoon. 😵‍💫😞. Still wet from last go round. Betcha I'll be wishing it was saved for my garden, come hot July 😁. Couple more days later this week 🙄. At least it's warm and grass is growing👍. Just screws up some plans -- ya know, too wet to plow!

Coffee is ready. I'll start there, see where it goes. 🤔

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here's some info...and sites...🤷

Use the ratio of one quart of water to one ounce of lime regardless of the container size. Mix the pickling lime and water until completely dissolved. Next, gently add eggs to the liquid. Add pointy side downs allowing the air cells to remain at the tops of the eggs.Jun 8, 2022
https://backyardpoultry.iamcountryside.com › ...

Boiling Water Glassed Eggs

If you're going to boil the eggs, make a small hole in the shell because the calcium hydroxide solution seals up the pores of the eggshells. Without any way to release the pressure, the egg could explode as it boils.Jun 9, 2023
https://www.epicgardening.com › w...
Water Glassing Eggs For Long-Term Storage - Epic Gardening

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
On first cup of coffee. After church yesterday I got 3 cow panels put up for a shelter. It’s hard work by myself. I drove T-posts in that new dirt I had just spread the day before and packed with my tractor and it was HARD. I’ll put a tarp over them today, maybe.

Son went to Baytown to get his RV trailer and bring it home. It’s that or pay another months rent. He said he took a shower, opened up a FB job site and a job had just posted, needing a crane operator NOW. Son called and got the job. He has to go to Houston this morning to hire in. Then start heading this way. He’ll call me and I’ll start heading his way. He thought he was coming back here and he left his basket of clean clothes. He’s gonna need them. Oops. Then he’s going to Midland, Texas to be at work in the morning.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks. I used to be a (Gulp) liberal. Then I saw the light. I hope others can too. It takes a lot of soul searching to admit much of what you believed and believed in was wrong. Not a little bit wrong but Big, Honking Wrong. :oops:
Great quote that I often have to apply to my life
You don't have to remain committed to a bad decision/idea just because you spent a long time making it.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Windy windy last few days. Maybe not Wyoming wind but a lot for here. I need to do some welding for a neighbor. Maybe tomorrow when the wing dies down.

Thanks. I used to be a (Gulp) liberal. Then I saw the light. I hope others can too. It takes a lot of soul searching to admit much of what you believed and believed in was wrong. Not a little bit wrong but Big, Honking Wrong. :oops:
Like the saying goes "you don't know what you don't know".
If you don't know any better and all you see is liberal views, everywhere you look and any other view points bashed and accused of rash extremism, conspiracy theorist or now racist whatever's. Not long ago t.v was the only way to get news and it is the news why would they lie. After a while you believe. Brain washing from pre WW2 was simply telling a lie long enough they believe it.
After years of no t.v., internet etc... I watched the news about how great things like Obamacare and other things are going, even it's now illegal for you not to have insurance, wow look at how many got Govt care see it works. After my insurance company quit carrying health ins and all my working friends had their co-pays double and many of the companies I worked for started making more regulations to qualify, like longer before eligible, only once a year can you join or change. I then knew it was all b.s. I paid no attention any political goings on in my 20's.

Nobody wants to find out they were wrong or been fooled. Another quote from I can't remember who.
"It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them that you fooled them".

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The last time I voted liberal was for Jimmy Carter. Worst. President. Ever. Until we got the Alzheimer’s reject POS we got now.
Don’t feel bad, they do a great job of promising the moon, couched in flowery language that makes it sound good. You saw the light……

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule ...well glad he got the job BUT there goes a couple days of help and company 🫤
Yeah, was gonna get him to help me work sheep, just having someone standing outside the chute to hand me stuff without me having to crawl out to get it, is a great help. Oh well. I made brownies last night. I’ll wrap them up and take them to him.

Almost got the job too fast. I wouldn't even take my phone out of my truck for days after getting home.

He wasn’t in a hurry, but there it was. He called, 3 month job. Can’t turn it down.