Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! It’s 55F with high of 68F. Not raining but it’s wet and humid. I replaced the ewes shade tarp yesterday evening in drizzly rain. Their old one got beat up by the wind and was torn. I took that one and wrapped one end of the meat chickens coop, trying to keep them dry. The ewes like their tarp and I keep a spare one handy.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wind & heavy rains moving in tonight, through tomorrow 🤐 Winds are not good. Rains not needed but, if gotta do -- pls leave wind behind. 🫤 Didn't get tilling worked yesterday, life got in the way. 🤷. Have 3/4 of day to job work today....late day, prep for rain! Fill inside hay racks, etc. never ends.

AT LEAST...it isn't the snow storms the Northern areas are getting. I'll keep that thought as a positive 👍🤣

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Drizzling and greening up this morning. I had planned to whack some thistles but it poured late last night so it’s a swamp on parts of the lower pasture. Probably a good idea to worm the sheep. The two latest lambs are thriving. The broody has all her chicks still- good job moms!

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Need to fabricate a hitch for my ATV, want to go dig more on my search for water, but walking back in a blizzard a mile and half doesn't sound too appeasing.
Good thing about the ground here is there is a lot of rock as deep as I am and rock is harder than frozen ground, I'm prepped for digging rock. Haven't only been stuck inside few hours and already pacing the floor.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Interested in what this portawell is.... details?
This is starting to sound like a RV water pump. Get one from shurflo they are made for 12VDC 24VDC and 120VAC, put a set of clamps on wires, then fasten pump to side of a bucket or whatever. Same thing on those portable sprayers that hook up to 12VDC

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday was recovery day so I wasn’t online. Went to town for yet another Dr appt day before. Took Fen and left Boone home. Fen did an outstanding job. He accurately predicted my falling, was able to discern when to walk next to me on loose leash and when to keep tension on short handle on his service vest to keep me from falling. He also picked up and handed me everything I fumbled, from my glasses to his leash.
Last time Fen went to Dr with me and left Randy outside, he HOWLED through the appointment. This time he was 100% perfect.
Letting him spend his days running the ranch and slumming with Randy has paid big dividends ❤️

IMG_7909.jpeg

Latest posts