Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning. Does anyone know about Oregon’s anti farming laws? Any first hand experiences with this kind of thing?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning. Does anyone know about Oregon’s anti farming laws? Any first hand experiences with this kind of thing?
Never went through I know of IP13.

Morning, bit sore from yesterdays fight with getting fuel pump on, but got excavator home and piggies got their round of hay to stay warm in come this next snow storm. Try and knock some teeth out of the excavator bucket till snow gets too deep.
Not much sleep last night as after one gosling hatched from it's padded cell another escaped, they had the insane asylum rattling all night and them chirping their song. Odd only two made it to escaping and I don't see the other two moving. No internal pipping either and it's dark in there.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee downed, sheep sorted, waiting for first herding student and saw this 👍🏼
IMG_5931.png

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I tried to avoid it but I had to turn off the block unknown caller function on my phone. The scam calls trickled in then cut loose and Vladinia was forced to screeeen dem. Hubbs was home working when a frequent flier “potty mouth Sam” from American Solar (Pakistani scammer) called. Vladinia and Sam had crossed verbal swords before. Because a lot of those scammers get in trouble if they end the call they talk absolutely vile smut to get a hang up. Vladinia cheerfully told Sam she recognized him and asked about his penis which he had described in detail in earlier calls. Coffee came out of Hubbs’ nose and Sam spluttered helplessly. Nearly 70 percent of working age men in Pakistan are phone scammers. They deserve what I dish out. Apologies for lowering the bar of our conversations here but keeping those jerks busy and not scamming other people is my aim.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hubby has an in-person interview on Monday for mechanical estimator position! 🥳🥳🥳This is first company where he's gotten past the stupid HR screen to phone interview with actual potential boss. They sent him invite to in-person interview only a couple hours later.
🤞🤞 Send any well wishes you can this way!

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hubby has an in-person interview on Monday for mechanical estimator position! 🥳🥳🥳This is first company where he's gotten past the stupid HR screen to phone interview with actual potential boss. They sent him invite to in-person interview only a couple hours later.
🤞🤞 Send any well wishes you can this way!
Should tell him join the oil fields, perfect place there in Texas. Unlike the oil fields up here where the oil comes up like popcicle pushups from being so cold, at least it still flows down there.
If I need emergency capital for the ranch, I disappear for few weeks and come back.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Should tell him join the oil fields, perfect place there in Texas.
He's worked the Oklahoma and far west Texas oil fields in past. They are ~5hrs away. We've also done our time in Houston and La Porte. His work from home electrical engineering business covered partial week daycare for youngest and gave us a lot of time together since I worked 9-80s. Then COVID killed his client base and my plant.

We took advantage of COVID 401k rules to buy our 13acres. We are 30 minutes from Fort Worth and 10min from family. The biggest issue with job hunt has been out of state corporate HR for all the big plants in town with jobs posted to main search sites. Last couple of weeks Hubs did a Google maps / individual company website deep dive and cross reference focusing on businesses with only a few locations all in 3hr radius of us that has job openings he matched. It was pain to do but seems to be paying off.