Coffee anyone ?

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
two notes from me:
1. Daddy was a squadron commander at CCK AFB during Vietnam. He used to mail us cassette tapes while he was gone for 18 months. No telephone calls or leave. Just gone and then, thank the Lord, back. He would be 100 years old this coming September.
2. An Iraq war veteran pulled up to the Food Bank where I volunteer. He needed a box. AF veteran. I was his listening post and he talked for over 20 min. He needed my ear, and other volunteers filled in while I was there for him. It was my honor.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just read that "Cyberattacks are hitting water and wastewater systems “throughout the United States”
I'm friggin sick of the a-wipes. They should be treated as terrorists. PERIOD And lawyers who defend them with loopholes should be treated the same.
YES..... AGREE.... they ought to be SHOT..... end of problem.... God will judge me for this.... but I have about run out of any patience or sympathy....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. It was 61 degrees in the house when I got up, 46 degrees outside. I lit the propane heater to take the chill out. High of 70 today.
Gonna work on building a pen today for a breeding group. I’ve got ewes that need to see a boyfriend and have to separate Rocky and Ringo 2.0, sort ewes and give both of them a harem and Cooper too. 14 waddling fat girls due starting in a week. Need lots of lambs!

@Skiesblue I have a neighbor that has Blackbellies. Want me to see if he has a ram?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Get to put fuel pump on today on the excavator, last day before snow storm moves in for the week. About 4 or 5 days ago all the eggs in second batch of ducklings hatched except for handful, but they were still alive in there. So I stuck them in the brooder box and this morning woke up to a new hatchling and another one breaking free.
Since I sold 30 of these ducklings and had plenty of room in the brooder box why not make it work for more than just hatching eggs and keeping ducklings alive.
Speeding up fermenting corn for the bacon bits.
KIMG02099.jpg