Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just had a cuppa. Sprinkling a touch, just damp BUT it's coming in more serious for most of day in a short while. They're saying off/on into dark 🙄 but nothing heavy, maybe 1/2". Last time it became 1.5" 😳 not just 1/2. Hope not this time. A little is ok. That's gonna be my day. Watching rain. It's cooler, too, upper 40s-low 50s. Cook day?🤔 🥱

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all. 38 for a low tonight yikes! I keep putting my hoodies up only to get them out again. Got rain yesterday, good soaking but haven’t heard how much. Clear this morning. I spent yesterday reorganizing my closet and grumbling mostly to myself about weight gain. The year off my knees insisted I take has taken its toll. So a mug of cinnamon tea and a brisk walk for me. Have a great day :weee

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all. 38 for a low tonight yikes! I keep putting my hoodies up only to get them out again. Got rain yesterday, good soaking but haven’t heard how much. Clear this morning. I spent yesterday reorganizing my closet and grumbling mostly to myself about weight gain. The year off my knees insisted I take has taken its toll. So a mug of cinnamon tea and a brisk walk for me. Have a great day :weee

Over here it may be 70 for highs, but you will start off the day in the upper 20's to 30's.
Anywho me and the wife went looking for property pins with metal detector yesterday at new property we acquired, and we didn't find them which is odd. Though we found something just as valuable as water here, earthworms in the ground.
Seems the piggies are going to have some company with rows of corn and whatever else we plant there, that is some fertile soil. While we are at it we had discussion and we believe it's time to make the offer for the 300 acres. I checked the records and the guy moved to California from Montana and the address he gave to tax office is invalid. So hoping he is having mail forwarded for 30 days at least to his new address and his old address still works.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
You all are so far ahead of me when I get started. That 3 hr time difference and I’m always on the catch up 🤣😉
Coffee and English muffin done, have 3 dogs coming to do a little herding - BCs - so it’ll be easy on the sheep. They’ve been here before, nice dogs. They get sheep time every few months.
50 to 75 today.
Happy Sunday All.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
You all are so far ahead of me when I get started. That 3 hr time difference and I’m always on the catch up 🤣😉
Coffee and English muffin done, have 3 dogs coming to do a little herding - BCs - so it’ll be easy on the sheep. They’ve been here before, nice dogs. They get sheep time every few months.
50 to 75 today.
Happy Sunday All.
Guess when everyone on the east coast starts the Reveille playing it's time to snap to!