Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Leo and I went for an extended walk across the property diagonally. 48+- acres. My knees and feet didn’t act up, no bug bites. Leo blazed the way, searched for sheep (who were chuckling at the top of the hill we’d just started from). Found a missing ram lamb, expired and stuffed under a fallen tree. Wondering about a mountain lion. Smitty and Crockett always patrolled that area and kept the sheep away from it. It’s pretty down there but a stout hike back up a steep (to me born in the flatlands) hillside. Moses is getting the hang of things and is less standoffish. He and Sophie play while Leo watches and Caddo has a pained expression (youth is wasted on the young). Have a great weekend everybody. :weee

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Leo and I went for an extended walk across the property diagonally. 48+- acres. My knees and feet didn’t act up, no bug bites. Leo blazed the way, searched for sheep (who were chuckling at the top of the hill we’d just started from). Found a missing ram lamb, expired and stuffed under a fallen tree. Wondering about a mountain lion. Smitty and Crockett always patrolled that area and kept the sheep away from it. It’s pretty down there but a stout hike back up a steep (to me born in the flatlands) hillside. Moses is getting the hang of things and is less standoffish. He and Sophie play while Leo watches and Caddo has a pained expression (youth is wasted on the young). Have a great weekend everybody. :weee
Hummmmm

Interesting thought... (about the expired lamb)

I am glad the dogs are settling in with each other.