Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's 1000 hrs and I still haven't moved from my chair since 0600 hrs this morning, and the wife has an IV in my arm to the pot of coffee on the stove so as it percolates it feeds me, I'm on pot number 2 right about now. Give me a few I will be moving. That 18 hour shift was brutal.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Leo and I went for an extended walk across the property diagonally. 48+- acres. My knees and feet didn’t act up, no bug bites. Leo blazed the way, searched for sheep (who were chuckling at the top of the hill we’d just started from). Found a missing ram lamb, expired and stuffed under a fallen tree. Wondering about a mountain lion. Smitty and Crockett always patrolled that area and kept the sheep away from it. It’s pretty down there but a stout hike back up a steep (to me born in the flatlands) hillside. Moses is getting the hang of things and is less standoffish. He and Sophie play while Leo watches and Caddo has a pained expression (youth is wasted on the young). Have a great weekend everybody. :weee

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Leo and I went for an extended walk across the property diagonally. 48+- acres. My knees and feet didn’t act up, no bug bites. Leo blazed the way, searched for sheep (who were chuckling at the top of the hill we’d just started from). Found a missing ram lamb, expired and stuffed under a fallen tree. Wondering about a mountain lion. Smitty and Crockett always patrolled that area and kept the sheep away from it. It’s pretty down there but a stout hike back up a steep (to me born in the flatlands) hillside. Moses is getting the hang of things and is less standoffish. He and Sophie play while Leo watches and Caddo has a pained expression (youth is wasted on the young). Have a great weekend everybody. :weee
Hummmmm

Interesting thought... (about the expired lamb)

I am glad the dogs are settling in with each other.