Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ooooh....forgetting ice could be bad! They don't do heat well. My hens dramatically stop lay -- they have shade plus cold water.

No fireworks around here yesterdayđź‘Ť no rain eitherđź‘Ž

Index predicted 105-108. It's 83* now @9:30. Humidity is tropical. 🥴 Gonna be a hot summer!! I'm sweating heavy from just 2 hr out there 🥴 & more to do. Came in for water & a break. This crap slows you down.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Weldman Thoughts on why????
Any "feedback" on the situation after you had the closing and the no tresspassing notices situation?
Only feedback I have gotten so far was last week when a neighbor who came to help with worming the pigs got stopped by one of them complaining that I did what I did. Other than that, nope. It's just beginning on getting feedback and any problems that should arise from it. These people are idiots that believe you should chop down trees a day or two before a cold front hits here, so that's when I expect when the schit to fly. The have no concept that you need to season wood for maximum BTU's by letting it dry out months in advanced.

Thoughts on why for the houses moving. I know for one is summer when it usually picks up, though for this many is my opinion is about the only people that has home ownership in this town are older folks and it's time to move on from harsh winters for them. No jobs hardly for younger generation to own homes this expensive. Another thing is it could be the ones who fled during COVID to here are now fleeing back the other direction.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Watching the track on Hurricane Beryl. It's doing the standard curve to NE. Landfall predicted at hurricane strength in south Texas. @Baymule Don't you have a daughter down near Corpus Christi? DFW thru Houston region should get rain and maybe twisters on storm front.
Yes my DD and family are in Corpus Christi. Their house is concrete, built in 1950’s and never flooded. They will be fine.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Pulled both differentials yesterday finally after one didn't want to break loose from the gasket sealant. Had a quarter ton chain fall tugging on it with chisel to get between the seal, cutting torch ended up melting the sealant.
Going to put two back in and maybe shim a PTO if I have time. I'm sore, damn things aren't light.
Only going to be in the mid 70's today and I'm wearing long sleeves in July, WTF?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
There was a rivalry going on last night about who got to sleep on our bed (neither dog LIKES to sleep on the bed). They finally settled for Fen curled up at my feet and Boone sleeping with his upper body on me.

They were very vocal this morning and I woke up to Boone’s wooooo woooo’s. They both have too much energy this morning and I have none.