Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm awake but, not yet ready to move much 😁 :caf

Already had entire day of job work juggled, some unwanted phone calls and coffee -- lots of it! -- seems best option. It's looking like a "52 card pickup" kinda day. :plbb So I'll have another cup and consider my day in a new light. It's still early.

Sunshine would help!! It's not out there, dreary.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Stayed home and moved gravel yesterday -- tractor therapy. End of day, a nice shower, wash hair, dress & go to produce auction 😁. Got beautiful sweet red peppers, some sweet potatoes and 24 cute pie pumpkins. Will make red pepper jelly, stuffed peppers for meals, can some pumpkin--make a couple pies and leftovers for chickens/goats. Busy for a couple days! :old

Fog this morn but cool 60 out there, decent start. 72 inside so I can work on this food comfortably. Sure gonna have a pan of stuffed peppers for dinner and freezer fill today. 👍

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
No sleep last night, too angry. Looks like the 10th is the last day of summer, I only see highs in the upper 70's from then on out. Pulled a 14 hour shift yesterday no thanks to my own fault for noticing things. Finishing up a rig when I spotted carriage bearing going south, that will create a tow bill with damage that will drain a wallet. Carriage bearing is the support for the driveshaft. Funny I can work 3 days a week and clock in 30 plus hours...

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
:he:he No joy with the dog rescues this week. They have dogs that would work but they want my personal info and the info of references. I’m not doing that. What if they’re hacked? What if they’re not a rescue at all? I guess I’ll ask my vet to keep an eye out. That’s how I got Bailey years ago. Thanks for the thought @rachels.haven.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
:he:he No joy with the dog rescues this week. They have dogs that would work but they want my personal info and the info of references. I’m not doing that. What if they’re hacked? What if they’re not a rescue at all? I guess I’ll ask my vet to keep an eye out. That’s how I got Bailey years ago. Thanks for the thought @rachels.haven.
What a huge frustration!

:hugs