Coffee anyone ?

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
4:30am & about 72° and it's been raining off & on for 2 days

It's been a lovely couple of days of snuggling the cats, eating everything in the house, binge watching a terrible series called Fallout, minor fence repairs, housework & making plans to do so much more Next Summer. 🙄

I got tired of waiting for the sun to rise & went ahead and made coffee. Roasted Caramel to start off with this AM. Then laundry.

When I left work Mon AM there was supposed to be product arriving & eventually the setting-up for a trial (special order). If that did actually happen, we can expect to be shutdown on night shift which means I'll be cleaning.... and watching reels on FB. And probably making more of those 'it'll be different next summer' plans. 😊

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm canning! Gotta DO something. Rain light but, way wet from earlier....still overcast. 🥴 7 qt of dried beans, sugar, ketchup, spices to become ready to heat/eat baked beans! Already made some before. This will finish those for winter. 👍

Plain pinto beans ready for next load. 🤔
I'd LOVE your bean canning recipes if you'd care to share.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Having my morning coffee and visit :caf

Rains have moved on, mostly. Slight chance of a scattered but, very slight. Still overcast & wet! Some clean up and rearranging from yesterday. Wash down cooled jars, move to pantry, put canner away, etc.

Have to get out and milk shortly. Not on set schedule yet. It takes a few days for that after having "at will" nursing by kids. 😉. Now it's "at will" milking 👍😁. But I'm loving the milk. Always drink a lot when milking happens. I've missed it.

Need to get some things moved from house frig to big freezer this morning. Both are too full but, nice problem to have. However, need room in house one to put milk to flash cool each day....so, move it! I'll need the space this morning.

Thrilled these are my only "problems" !! :lol::old