Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
On my second cup of coffee. After weeks of making lists and ramping it up to get things done, I just don’t really care. Phooey on everything. I need to clean house, wash sheets, maybe cook up a bunch of stuff and make my own frozen dinners. Eh.

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I want a do over this morning.

Maverick goes in for surgery this a.m. When I let the dogs out of their crates and closed the bedroom door, they raced down the hall and slammed into a bar stool, knocking it over. I softly said bad dogs! Then Mav wouldn't go pee when I let them out back. He just laid down on the gravel. I gave him his pills (the vet said I could) and then let them out front on the small patch of grass. Now he's been very quiet. I wonder if he hurt himself in the crash with the bar stool?

Then Max the cat thru up about 1C of yesterday's stomach contents.

Can't go back to bed. I leave in an hour, cus I simply won't fill out lots of intake forms on my phone. I even called them last Friday and asked them to send to my email. NOPE. So I'll go in early and fill them out. GRRRRR tech...

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I want a do over this morning.

Maverick goes in for surgery this a.m. When I let the dogs out of their crates and closed the bedroom door, they raced down the hall and slammed into a bar stool, knocking it over. I softly said bad dogs! Then Mav wouldn't go pee when I let them out back. He just laid down on the gravel. I gave him his pills (the vet said I could) and then let them out front on the small patch of grass. Now he's been very quiet. I wonder if he hurt himself in the crash with the bar stool?

Then Max the cat thru up about 1C of yesterday's stomach contents.

Can't go back to bed. I leave in an hour, cus I simply won't fill out lots of intake forms on my phone. I even called them last Friday and asked them to send to my email. NOPE. So I'll go in early and fill them out. GRRRRR tech...
Good luck.

fuzzi

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
At work, second cuppa in hand. Can't get stuff done, as Outlook is spinning. I had to reboot my desktop. :rolleyes:

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
On my second cup of coffee. After weeks of making lists and ramping it up to get things done, I just don’t really care. Phooey on everything. I need to clean house, wash sheets, maybe cook up a bunch of stuff and make my own frozen dinners. Eh.
Oh those low energy seasons 😧.
They come & go and as hard as you work, it's not a bad thing for to enjoy one now & then.