Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up to comfortable 64 but we have had 2 "downpour" showers in the last 2 hours. Heading out to do some needed groc shopping so I can come home and unload and then go to work. Try to do needed shopping when I am going to/from work but this is in the other direction than I have been lately...
Oh well, can't do anything outside that is for sure...

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee cuppa #2 on the way. Time to start trying to get the pups to start on puppy chow - ground up a bunch in the blender to powder so I can quickly add a little water for gruel. But they need to stay awake long enough!! I know, I know - don't rush the being awake, enjoy their long sleeps - but come on - we've got "training" to do!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
94°F for high tomorrow.. Like I said before, no farmers almanac, old wives tales or any other superstitions going to predict this weather. Finally got my day in court, yep slobber knocker, got my money worth out of it taking the whole neighborhood down.
We want the details!

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
We want the details!
They arrived almost on the dot of time to go in. Rules were simple, don't bring up the past outside of the problem at hand of getting rock down and why they feel I shouldn't put rock down.
Nope she was fired up going off the rails, brought the other neighbors in as witnesses against me and contradicting herself the whole way. The judge is still writing an order up, but I know I won based on what the judge said. Asked me what I wanted and I told him, after her BS asked her what she wanted and he told her no, what else would she like instead until she finally came up with an excuse of putting smaller rock down.

They kept throwing accusations out left and right, I ride up and down the roads on ATV's with the wife carrying AK-47's dusting them and shooting at them, I shot at this person dogs, they were a tight knit community till I came along, and the list goes on. Judge kept asking if I have any rebuttal or questions for them and I just said, negative your honor. All was irrelevant and would of went against the judge rules if I would of fed off of it.

She put her boyfriend on the witness stand that failed and in the middle of pulling the video up on his cell phone as I was looking at it I seen he took pictures of me in the courtroom from behind. "WTF?"

This court was out of order, no motions filed just present evidence at the hearing sticking stickers on it as Exhibition A, B, C, etc... etc... as it went, witnesses coming out the wood work, no warning just think of it on the fly as the questions and accusations flew.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another day of overcast, scattered rains all day....more fri- sun. Wet week here! 😕 And home all week to watch it. Wasted time. Got some canning & inside work done but nothing great. 🙃

Well, I do a job tomorrow -- it'll break the monotomy 🤷

Coffee is most excitement for today. 🤣

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Where is court tv when we need it?!
Just turn your TV on I'm sure there is something in the 500 plus channels on TV of something like this on there. Next round as there will be another round of this as it's my job to take the trash out, is it's a free for all with no procedural process.