Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. I went with neighbor Peggy yesterday to Home Depot and she bought paint. She asked for my help painting her new house. I took over my paint supplies and she bought what I didn’t already have. They close on Thursday and will start getting prepped for painting. I have company this weekend so we will start painting Monday.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Being home all week I've given myself the luxury of no morning alarm. Mostly I wake about 6:30, toss a few then up. Kinda nice with no "push" to be or do. But may spoil me.

Talked to DD yesterday, after I took eggs to her. She just quit a good job at Lowes, good pay management job, tired of retail. 🥴. And is apparently going to do part time work as sub-teacher for a while. Half baked retiring? Definitely not wanting to stay in pressurized system. She doesn't ask me for anything, pays her bills, etc.....so 🫢

I need to look at my list for today & accomplish something.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Being home all week I've given myself the luxury of no morning alarm. Mostly I wake about 6:30, toss a few then up. Kinda nice with no "push" to be or do. But may spoil me.

Talked to DD yesterday, after I took eggs to her. She just quit a good job at Lowes, good pay management job, tired of retail. 🥴. And is apparently going to do part time work as sub-teacher for a while. Half baked retiring? Definitely not wanting to stay in pressurized system. She doesn't ask me for anything, pays her bills, etc.....so 🫢

I need to look at my list for today & accomplish something.
Interesting how the "kids" are slowing down, semi-retiring.... and we still keep on working some. Although, I cannot imagine leaving a job like she had to go to sub-teaching.. that would be like going from average to pure he// in my opinion... the way kids are today, the way teachers are hamstrung to be able to have discipline and such in their classes... the threats so many teachers wind up facing...
GOD BLESS HER....

Hey, she needs to teach @rachels.haven 's 3 kids for a while... she might rethink her career change... :hide :hide :gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

Darn, there goes your Lowes discounts.....

Maybe we ought to retire @Mini Horses ???? Nah, got to get out of the house and be with adult humans on occasion... but then... the no setting an alarm is really pretty nice... and no having to go out in the cold mornings or the sweltering hot afternoons (for me at least, in a cow barn)....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
My alarm sang to me this morning. Went to the gym for a bit, now back home to study and hangout with my roommates dog.
The haze here is significant. Just sad to think about how much of the state is burning down, and then seeing what is happening in Florida is all heartbreaking.

Latest posts