Do any of you care to share pictures of your rabbit set up?

AZ Rabbits

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
oneacrefarm said:
Well, the hanging brackets that attach across the top of the gutter, there are 3 of them per piece of gutter. It interferes with cleaning out the gutter quickly. It really isn't that big a deal, but it could be improved on...
They have some braces that go under it, shaped like a U with screw holes on the side. I've seen them in Vinyl material at least.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'd just mount an additional board behind your guttering and some screws to secure the gutter lower down toward the base and all along your support board. That would give your guttering some additional stability without the overtop bracing getting in the way.

ClintDowns

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I would love to show you the setup that I am about to purchase. When I figure out how to post pics I will gladly.

smiles-n-sunshine

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
We have a simple but effective set up. The cages are all-wire from Bass Equipment, 48" x 30" for does and 36" x 30" for bucks. For now, they're set on cinder blocks over the sandy floor. In the future, I'd like to cover them with something like oneacrefarm showed above, but for now we provide shade with tarps, insulated carpet, etc.

2928_rabbits_cage.jpg

2928_rabbit_cages.jpg

Bryan

InBox485

Just born
Reaction score
I don't have pictures handy, but I have something like the poop chute set up. If you get the u-shaped gutters instead of the ones with the flat side they are stiff enough to just screw to the wood beam you have at the bottom of the chute. That way I can clean the system by sweeping across the gutter, and down the chute (when I give hay it tend to not make it all the way down the chute).