ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I was only joking, not REALLY trying to cheat. I knew you'd know I'd seen the time already.

Just in case anyone thinks I was REALLY trying to cheat.

I wasn't. :D

Dang, first you win the kidding race, and now my reputation is being besmirched.

I don't like goats or you guys anymore.

I'ma go eat worms.

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
I was only joking, not REALLY trying to cheat. I knew you'd know I'd seen the time already.

Just in case anyone thinks I was REALLY trying to cheat.

I wasn't. :D

Dang, first you win the kidding race, and now my reputation is being besmirched.

I don't like goats or you guys anymore.

I'ma go eat worms.
Roll's don't go. We still love and respect you. And if you are going to eat something, at least eat Ice Cream or Cookies.

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Sunny & the 5 egg layers said:
:( I am sorry it ended up being a golden buff hen. :hugs At least your husband didnt lose another favorite.

I am still so excited for daisy. I check your journal at least 3 times a day looking for an update. I think she will have them tomorrow sometime. :) But remember, that is just a guess from somebody who has no experience. :p
What did I tell you Em! I said that they would be born on 12/2! :plbb

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Rolls - you are so funny!
"Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I'm gonna eat some worms. Big ones, skinny ones, little bity fat ones. I'm gonna eat some worms. And they're gonna wiggle and squirm!" :lol:

:lol:

Oh 77 - DH has a certain affection for the blk or gray agouti does. Unfortunately we've lost 2 of his girls. So this is bittersweet for him after losing Elsie last month.

More pics coming soon....uploading now but gonna take awhile. And they are good pics :D

Precious was bouncing all over the place this morning. And Little Boy (not a name but a description) was snoozing but I woke him up so I could cuddle and take pics. :p

:love

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
:barnie Ugh! You might need more popcorn...cause it looks like you'll be waiting awhile. The uploader on Photobucket crashed...FB isn't letting me upload pics and I can't upload them here either. There must be something going on with my computer :/ Gotta find it and fix it and then I'll try to get the picks uploaded.

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
elevan said:
Not sure if we'll name the boy since he'll be sold when weaned. But if you want to suggest names for him then fire away.
He's white with a face mask and a brown spot between his shoulder blades.
A few names for the boy (if you decide to name him):
Rocky
Oreo
Billy
Buddy
Dakota
Hoover
Scooter
Squirt
Boots

Just some ideas. :)

Latest posts