ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
All the chickens made it to the coop safely tonight. DH or I will usually take a moment while counting chickens to give them a scratch under their beak. Obviously Lucky was still pretty upset cause she nearly took DH's finger off when he tried to give her a scratch.

The ducks were acting a little weird this evening and didn't want to head to the pond at first. Then I noticed that the stork (or as the boys call it dork) was down at the pond. After a bunch of talking amongst themselves the ducks finally decided to head for the pond. The 2 black east india duck always run halfway and then fly the rest of the way leaving poor Smokey (large mutt) to run after them yelling :rolleyes:

The goats were very playful tonight. Lots of jumping and twirling. They were also very demanding of attention.

Tonight was my boys first soccer game. In kindergarten soccer they don't keep score...but if they did we would have lost 3-0. Our goalie is very good but she just didn't have much support from the team :/ Blaine almost scored but when he kicked the ball into the goal, the other team's goalie gave it a good kick...the ball went airborne and connected straight on with Blaine's face. Ouch! All the other parents cringed...I just yelled "Way to use your head, bud!" And so he laughed about it and didn't cry. Then not even 3 minutes later he runs face first into a marker pole. If his face isn't bruised up in the morning I'll be really surprised. Keaton got a little distracted and had trouble keeping his head in the game....but we kind of expected that.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Glad everyone made it to the coop tonight. :weeeSorry to hear about Blaine.:/ Hopefully he won't be too bruised in the morning.:hugs

Latest posts