First-Timer (me, not the doe) on Kidding Watch in the "barn"

marlowmanor

Reaction score
kayzee said:
Hooray! It's triplets! Two doelings and a buckling, all light buckskins, but one doeling has some darker golden shading on her back. Spot was sneaky and started pushing while I was in the shower, so I heard her yelling as I was trying to get dressed with lightning speed. I was almost shocked to see this tiny little goat in there after so many false alarms. It was a good thing I was there for the next two--they both tried to come at once, one was breech and the other was HUGE--twice the size of the first doeling. I pushed the breech one back but then just let him come out that way as there was plenty of room. Spot and the babies are doing well...Audra Belle (their big sister from last year's kidding) is hiding in the corner and highly alarmed. My husband, who watched but did not assist but did attempt to comfort Audra Belle, is totally grossed out and taking the longest shower ever.
Congratulations on triplets! :celebrate
:lol: have to laugh about your husband too! :gig
:pop Patiently waiting on pictures now! :caf

Missy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:bun Hurray :bun
:weee Congrats on the babies!! Glad everyone is doing well! :weee

Now it is..... Picture time! I am really desperate for a fix...No one is coming forward and I have soooo long to wait for my own kids.....

kayzee

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Yes, everyone in my life wants PICS. I just got home from the medical appointments. They put me under for part of it so I'm very, very sleepy but I did go out and TAKE the pics as soon as we got here. I will upload them when I wake uzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

kayzee

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
AAK!!! My pictures are almost all really blurry, because it's dark in the garage and those little buggers move FAST! But here's a teaser of our little (big) buckling taking a snooze:

6719119141_6a2e75352b.jpg
[/url]
photo (1) by Eccentric Aesthetic, on Flickr[/img]

They're all three light buckskins, but he has the most variation of color, with golden patches here and there, and the dusky patches toward the back of him. The two doelings are quite white on their light portions and almost black on their dark portions--very dramatic. Hubby took a video, too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/eccentricaesthetic/6719118685/