Ginger's kidding thread

Fluffygal

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Boy, how did you manage to get such an ornery doe? :hu
She is really milking it for all the attention she can get.

The goodnews is the babies do hafta come out.

Fluffygal

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh, it will be at the 100th post when she pops. ;)

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Don't feel bad madcow...i've been swearing that dixie was gonna kid anytime now..but she just keeps stringing me on...She has had a little discharge and seems to be spending more time to herself rather than hanging with the herd and she's eating like a pig...But her udder while large has not gone BOOM yet..I'm sure hse will kid this week while i am at work instead of today while i am home...She got the doe code going on as well....I'll be monitoring your progress or lack thereof..Good luck :caf

tcwiley

Just born
Reaction score
I'm right there with you, My Gretel and Jill are both first time Mommas and are taking forever it seems!

2goats8kids

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pridegoethb4thefall said:
Post # 96! ;)

Lets get to 100 so we can see them babies!! :D
You know, I am here to tell you that this trick does NOT work. Sarabi was already overdue when I hit post 100 a couple of days ago. She is now DAY 154.

Of course, I have a non-reschedule-able medical procedure tomorrow, lasting from 9 am to 1pm, leaving here at home dh and 14 year old son. Sarabi is super terrified of dh for some reason, he can't even walk into the back yard without her freaking out. Yes, yes, you know when they'll go, right?

Boy there are a lot of us in this same predicament!

madcow

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
What day is Ginger on?
That's the problem, don't know! She's supposed to be due between the 15th of Jan. and the end of Jan.! I think we are almost there. This should make at least the 100th post, so Fluffygal, this should be it! :fl