Goat pics

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Ruby, a 6 yr old Boer doe. She says, "Hi, Roger!"

8Ruby.jpg

Nissan's face. She's my 'wild' Kiko....as long as I'm on the other side of the fence, she'll come right up to me. I stuck the camera through the cattle panel. I think she has one of the prettiest heads.

8Nissan.jpg

Some of the girls out on pasture

8group.jpg

Shawnee (splash of color sale doe) and her unspotted boys....

Shawneenboys.jpg

I think the boy on the right is REALLY nice. Hersire potential. Look at the width of his chest. The other one is nice, but the bigger boy gives me a "WOW" reaction about every time I really look at him.

Shawneeboys.jpg

Shawnee1st.jpg

Moonie. I love her. I'm disappointed in her progress...but she's a pretty girl and has a great personality. Hoping she's just in a slump or slow maturing...

8Moonie.jpg

This is her w/ Dallas' Darlin, who's only 14 days older....see the size difference?

8mooniedd.jpg

All the 'little' kids (except the orphans, who never stay still long enough to get a good pic of...)

8kids.jpg

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If the timing was better, or we lived closer I would consider taking that boy off your hands. But our next trip to WI isn't until next summer, and my husband would shoot me if I suggest another road trip to get goats anytime soon.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Beautiful Goats.

Hoping Moonie gets going on that growing spurt! :fl She IS awesome!

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well tell Ruby I say Hi and I miss her peaceful face. The kids are looking good and I really like Shawnee's big buckling as well. All your goats always look so nice. Maybe I need to come down and learn some more from you. I think I might not be feeding them enough because I feel like yours grow so much better then mine.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Nothing prettier than a pasture full of fat happy goats! They are all looking good! I didn't Toyota in the pics. How is she doing?

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Toyota (Yoda) is great, one of our favs. You didn't see her b/c the pics that I took of her are blurry...she was busy running from Bullitt.
She weighs about 90# so we put her in w/ him yesterday and he was MOST eager to do his job....

Roger, I can talk goat for days, come on down. :D

Latest posts