Goat pics

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
Toyota (Yoda) is great, one of our favs. You didn't see her b/c the pics that I took of her are blurry...she was busy running from Bullitt.
She weighs about 90# so we put her in w/ him yesterday and he was MOST eager to do his job....

Roger, I can talk goat for days, come on down. :D
I cannot wait to see those babies!!!!!!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Um. She's not enormously pregnant, we bred her 2 wks ago. She's just FAT.

That'd be Levi. My very, very, VERY easy keeper. None of the girls are more than 3-4 wks preggers, so bellies are due to my...um...really good pasture. LOL.

RTG, you can't have Freeney. He's mine, then Rogers. No dibs on done deals, sweet pea.

You wanna call pre-dibs on Freeney babies, though...go ahead. :D

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Redtail I know it makes you sad to know that Freeney will be coming to my house but Kim will have his babies this fall so you can get one and then next year I will have his babies so you can come get some from me too. I am sooooooooooooo excited to have him. The wait is killer. It is almost like waiting on kids to be born except this is longer then 5 months. I feel like we made this deal years ago even though it hasn't been that long. I think if I get some free time some day soon I may just call you up Kim and come on down there to see my/ YOUR Ruby and see Freeney and all the other goats.

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
Um. She's not enormously pregnant, we bred her 2 wks ago. She's just FAT.
Woops..... um.. <cough> healthy lookin girl you got there.... <listens for crickets>

Seriously though she caught my eye. Can't wait to see her at 4 months though L.

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am huge with pictures even though I don't have a good camera. After I bought Ruby and Faith from Kim I have always sent birthing pictures of the kids and 4-H pictures. Now that I am on the forum with her I will include photos more often. I will also show pictures as he grows. If his colors aren't completely in when I get him I will show as they change. Since those spots change color as they get older.

Jared77

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I can't get past the picture of those 2 little boys....that one is REALLY nice. I'd like to see how he grows out.

cmjust0

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
Moonie. I love her. I'm disappointed in her progress...but she's a pretty girl and has a great personality. Hoping she's just in a slump or slow maturing...

8Moonie.jpg
IN MY OPINION... :)

It's because she's pretty/flashy. And she is, very.. :) But I swear I've only known a handful of goats that were pretty/flashy that were *also* truly worth a plug nickel. The rock solid winners, in my experience, have been the ones who are just kinda ho-hum in appearance.. Indeed, it seems to me like the prettier/flashier they are, the more prone they are to being a poor doer or having...ahem...somewhat less than a cast-iron constitution.

I know that probably sounds ridiculous, and I know I can't prove it, but think about this...it makes perfect sense that if hardy, thriving goats also happened to also be flashy and pretty, there would be a lot of flashy, pretty goats out there. Yet, they're something of a rarity. Having said that, working the above equation in reverse might make ya start wondering if there's perhaps an unseen evolutionary component at work here.......

Just sayin, that's my experience.

She is awful purty though. :)

Latest posts