Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
living in the city would kill me thats for sure.but youll be home for the summer.an you dont have that much collage left.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Heifers caught, tagless calf tagged, lots of sticks and logs burnt, laundry almost done, kitchen semi-clean, dinner is cooking!
Can I sit down now?
At least until it's time to feed Smokey!

Sorry WildRoseBeef!
I too would go nut's if I had to live in the city!
I spent some time at a friends house in the city! Some mornings it was nice to start my day with nothing to do, but most mornings, I would be home before she even got up!(she really hated that)

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
SIT DOWN! You're making me tired just reading about your day. It's almost to the end of mine and I'm tired as it is.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
SIT DOWN! You're making me tired just reading about your day. It's almost to the end of mine and I'm tired as it is.
Well, I sat!
Now I gotta go feed Smokey, find some fire wood and wash my barn jacket!
Then I am done(I hope)

Good night Kitty!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
-11 F this morning!
Kittyfreezing.gif
Milking and chores done. DH off to work and Kute Kitten will be off to school shortly!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
its in the 30s heres.so i dont mind doing the work this morning.thewife dont ya just love staying busy all day long.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We're supose to get into the low 20's today. Kute Kitten had a doctor appointment today. It has been cancelled because the doctor is sick. I'm suppose to drop off the shopping tote ordered by the small grocery store owner today! If he were an established customer I would call and change the delivery date but, this could be a good customer in the future so I will have to run it in this morning sometime. Maybe we will time it to have lunch with Kute Kitten. It's also registration week for the 4k come fall, which I planned on doing today too, so we have to do that too.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i bet some1 is excited about getting reged for prek.i have to go to the dentist on mar 5th to have a tooth pulled.an have tobe there at 9am.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
i bet some1 is excited about getting reged for prek.i have to go to the dentist on mar 5th to have a tooth pulled.an have tobe there at 9am.
:sick