Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
ill tell you never have crazy friends.a buddy an i was gonna try to make it to a sale.but some1 was supposed to come get 3 loads of hay.but they messed their cell phone up.so that blew the sale up.so now buddy wants to go 100mi to look at or do something what i dont know.will see if we get to go today.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:gig Have fun today, wynedot. Crazy friends can be fun, just stay out of big trouble.

DH is pumping pit-what a way to spend one's birthday. We were going to take him out for breakfast but, the weather forcast is nasty and he decided to spend the day pumping pit so he doesn't have a huge fight getting it done. Plus, it's warm today. Probably the last day for awhile. :hit

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
oh ill have fun if we get to leave at 2pm like he wants todo.to make matters worse this crazy friend is a preacher.so no telling i maybe the main sub of his sermon in the am :gig take hubby out for lunch sunday.my bday is coming up soon.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
No lunch out on Sunday. They are calling for 4-7 inches of snow! We'll be sticking close to home.

If friend is going bumming this afternoon then shouldn't he have is surmon written for morning? Now, next week could be another story.

Maybe I should start a birthday thead. hmmmm.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
im sure he has tomorrows ready but that could change.ive seen him/god change it in 3 mins.yes you need to start a bday thread.since your gonna get 7in of snow id stay home to.a cow may decide to calf.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
There, I left the farm!
We got my Tractor top! I don't have to work topless any more!

We went to the sale, to meet a guy about a motor.
Hubby would not buy a pretty Brahma cross for me, but he was willing to buy a blue critter for Kitty and ship it to her? I'm thinking there is something wrong here!
Oh, and it MY fault Kitty didn't get the blue one, because I didn't want to stay there all day? Sorry Kitty!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
There, I left the farm!
We got my Tractor top! I don't have to work topless any more!

We went to the sale, to meet a guy about a motor.
Hubby would not buy a pretty Brahma cross for me, but he was willing to buy a blue critter for Kitty and ship it to her? I'm thinking there is something wrong here!
Oh, and it MY fault Kitty didn't get the blue one, because I didn't want to stay there all day? Sorry Kitty!
:gig That's okay, it's an awfully long way to ship a cow. Was it a blue and white holstein or a belgin blue? Tell him he should have bought the Brahma cross for you though.

I'm glad you don't have to work topless in the rain anymore!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Kitty,
I'm don't know what is was, we only saw it from the cat walk!
It was mostly blue with white, like a shorthorn is red and white!
It sure did stick out in a pen full of blacks and reds!

The Brahma had spots all over it's back! I would have been able to reconize it out in the field!
(or as it headed over the hills into the tree farm)

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If it resembled a holstein the it was holstein. The belgiun blues are short and wide. No mistaking that they are beef!

She sounds like a real nice change of pace in your herd. DH should have bought her for you!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
If it resembled a holstein the it was holstein. The belgiun blues are short and wide. No mistaking that they are beef!

She sounds like a real nice change of pace in your herd. DH should have bought her for you!
It did not look like a holstien, and it was kinda hard to tell if it was short, it was the same height as the others in the pen!

Hubby tired to tell me he didin't buy the Brahma, because "I" wanted to leave? Some times he is just so full of ........!

He says I can AI a few, Beefmaster! Do any of the AI companies carry beefmaster? What AI companys are out there these days?

Would I be a bad mama if I didn't go out in the rain/snow/hail to feed Smokey tonight?