Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Wow Kitty, that is a mix!

I guess it's part of getting old. I've lost an uncle and a great uncle, just in these past two months. I didn't really know the great uncle, but the uncle was a cool dude! I can only be happy for him, I know he's in a better place.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning all sorry that your having such bad family news kitty.so sorry to hear about your aunt an uncle.an glad the heifer calf is doing better.hope she keeps improving.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If she keeps improving I'm in trouble! You would have never known anything was wrong with her lastnight the way she was acting this morning.

Thank you, guys.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
When one is playing with the laptop, I would recommend moving the desktop's keyboard away! I keep trying to use the wrong keyboard! :lol:

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is quite the mix. I'm sorry about your uncle. Glad your aunt's doing fine though, hoping for the best for her.

BTW, another warm day today...and yet I slept in (like REALLY slept in). I'm thinking I should get my butt outside today for a little walk, just to get me out of this "prison" of an apartment.

Kitty, yea I'm hoping I get that damn computer fixed too; the good thing is is that at least I have most of my files saved on one of my data sticks. Except for the pictures from my Fuji S1000 camera. :( If I can't save that computer, then there goes my lovely pictures. :hit I know I have most saved on photobucket, but still, I like having them on my harddrive. I haven't saved my most recent pics though, unfortunately. :he

Anyway, let's hope for the best.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
If she keeps improving I'm in trouble! You would have never known anything was wrong with her lastnight the way she was acting this morning.
So your saying you got yourself a Smokey?
It's kinda funny watching my brave protectors RUN out of her pasture when I let her out! And to think she couldn't even stand up the first few days!

Having another one of those lovely mornings on the farm!
I had 1 goal today, hose off the tractor!
I left it out yesterday, for a little presoak in the rain! It has a flat tire this morning, of course it's nowhere near a hose!
It's so windy, the heavy rain is blowing through the seams on my barn roof? There is standing water in my loft and in the wheelbarrow I have a sack of grain sitting in.
There was a cow on the slab, getting ready to calve, while eating? Luckily she was at one end and the bull was at the other! I got her in!
The boy was going to bring over the compressor, I told him we would do it later! I need to dry up a little before I go back out to get soaked again!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Surprise!
I have another black heifer calf!
It stopped raining and the sun came out!
I'm sure it will stat up again around the time the boy gets back and brings me the compressor!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on another heifer calf! You really need to get some more color in that herd though. Hmmmm, DH needs to take a vacation when the timing is right and you need to have a colored bull lined up to come for a visit and leave just in time for DH to come home! :gig

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Congratulations on another heifer calf! You really need to get some more color in that herd though. Hmmmm, DH needs to take a vacation when the timing is right and you need to have a colored bull lined up to come for a visit and leave just in time for DH to come home! :gig
I've considered that one!
But the only way he would leave for awhile, would be if I sent him off on one of those far away hunting trips!
How many deer you got in your backyard?

The calf is up and eating, the tractor is in the barn!
All my chores are done and now the power keeps flickering!

Guess I better light some candles!