Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
getting taxes done aint that bad esp when you know you dont have to pay anything in.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
I don't know. By 11 half the day is done. I've had chores done for hours so, there's no rushing for an 11 appointment.
That's why I like the beefers!
Noonish is a good time to START getting ready to go!
That's to late and you'll miss your apointment and she will just reschedule it anyway. Then you will have to go through all this again. Go and get it done with!
She won't reschedule, she will make me sit and wait!
She's evil!

I don't know if I will have to pay this year, I didn't spend enough money last year!

Ok, I'm off to feed the critters, the wonderful critters of oz!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
There!
Our taxes are done!
Dads taxes are done!
The boys taxes are done!
Can I stop now?

Oh, and SHE was late for the appointment!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
How rude! Make you come in and then be late!
That's what I said!

Seems when she got my email, saying I would rather do it later, she figured she could lounge the morning away in her pjs!
By the time I got her answer, saying we could do it later, I was ready to go! So, I just emailed back "I'm on my way!".
Yea!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning,

DH and the girls just went outside to switch some cows around. If DH is smart he doesn't come in for a while. I wanted to put part of the quilt boxes together today. I should have waited. I asked him a simple question to double check something and he decided to help. Wondered why I got crabby when he wanted me to work on the floor instead of the table? Then wondered why I got crabbier yet when he wants to skip a couple small but important steps? :barnie I want them to look nice when done not something slapped together!

And now one of the boards appears to be twisted. He went to pull it around so we could do the next side and undid the first joint. I told him we need to wait for the first joint to dry. His idea is to look for longer nails. Ummm, I looked before I came in the house and if there's different nails that will work, out there they aren't where they belong.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I forgot all about the baby shower at Hubbys ex's house yesterday! I missed the chance to not only see his ex, but her sisters, my SILs and my MIL! I am just sooo bummed, I might just have to send my tax lady a thank you card(flowers, bottle) for making me go in yeaterday and missing it!
One SIL did call yesterday morning, she wanted me to know I would have a friend there incase was going? I missed that call, so she called back later, now she's coming over today for a visit?

Kitty, at least you have a DH! I haven't seen mine since Thurs.? I have been geting late night calls from some guy that says he loves me, I'm guessing it's the Hubby!
Oh, and he said,"my" boat got inspected by the coast guard, and there are a few things that "I" need to fix? I told him I can't afford to fix it, so I'm selling it and going to Texas and buy a bull!
Boy, that was one unpostable reply!
I don't think I'm going to Texas!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:lol:

Tell him the bull is black and that is his requirement. Men, I just don't know about them sometimes! :gig

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
:lol:

Tell him the bull is black and that is his requirement. Men, I just don't know about them sometimes! :gig
It may be black, but it has the big ear thing!