Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well, I found out why I've been working on a baby quilt along with Peanut's quilt. It seems one of the nieces is 6 weeks pregnant. Her baby is 10 years old and all the baby stuff long gone so, I'm sure they will have a baby shower for her. She is diabetic and on insulin and it seems the insulin interfers with birthcontrol pills.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Well, I found out why I've been working on a baby quilt along with Peanut's quilt. It seems one of the nieces is 6 weeks pregnant. Her baby is 10 years old and all the baby stuff long gone so, I'm sure they will have a baby shower for her. She is diabetic and on insulin and it seems the insulin interfers with birthcontrol pills.
I thought you were working on them just to make me look bad!
I have a pregnant neice too!
But, since I didn't get around to making one for her first kid, we all know I won't make one for this one! Besides, I didn't get around to making one for the other neice either, wouldn't want it to look like I'm playing favorites!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I was working on it just for something different thrown in. This is a large family and I knew sooner or later I would need one for a gift. So instead of being one up, this one now has a name attached to it too.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Do you ever wonder if when the cows are all standing around together in a group, they are just plotting against you?
I've been trying to move a big old pile of manure out of the corral.
Every time I would get a load, a different cow just had to be at the gate, in my way! I also noticed, at each load, the gate was moved, making the turn to get in or out, just a little tighter?
I looked back once and saw a cow scratching on the gate?
Must have been her turn to move the gate, just to annoy me!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
im finally back at home.an im a tad tired.so ill sleep good tonite.kitty you might as well keep making quilts.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot, I'll bet you're more than a little tired.

Spring field work will be coming and then I don't know how much more quilting I will get done after that.

I did get the block that marks 3/4 of the way through making them on Peanut's quilt done. As well as more done on the baby quilt.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Time to get the incubator out! I have a bruised thigh from the rooster. He has been getting ornerier this year and I had decided to get rid of him this year. I started collecting the EE eggs two days ago and have 3 of them and will do the other eggs starting today. The incubator is coming out today to be gotten ready for the eggs. My biggest problem is if I put them in this weekend they will be due to hatch when we have the get together for DH's brother, who will be home on leave from AR. He is retiring from the service and moving on to a private job so, it could be a few years before we see them again.

I probably will set them this weekend anyway and let them do their thing when they are ready. I just like to be around to watch and if needed help.