Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Hubby's daughter called.
They could not turn the baby, so they are going to do a C-section on the 17th.(if it don't decide to come sooner)
The 17th is not only the other step brats birthday, it's also Hubbys fathers birthday. He passed before the girls were even born.

Hey, I have a BIL coming from AZ later this month!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

The boy said it's not Saturday?
Hubby left on his fishing adventure last night, so I kept thinking yesterday was Friday! Explains why I could not find the movie I wanted to watch!
I guess I should look for it tonight?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I would say your movie should be on tonight if it was to be on Friday night.

That's okay, I totally missed that it is Friday. DH doesn't eat meat on Fridays during lent. I packed a meat sandwich for his lunch today. OOOPS!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:

That's okay, I totally missed that it is Friday. DH doesn't eat meat on Fridays during lent. I packed a meat sandwich for his lunch today. OOOPS!
Yep, I am pretty sure the movie will be on tonight! Now I just have to remember what it is called and what channel I saw the commercial for it!

I think I have this calving thing down pat!
Did my nightly walk to the barn in my pjs last night! Decided my Clancy heifer isn't really that close. Didn't bother to rush over there this morning!
She has a pretty little dark red bull calf! It's dry and up running around! I think they hold them until after my nightly checks!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:

Yep, I am pretty sure the movie will be on tonight! Now I just have to remember what it is called and what channel I saw the commercial for it!

Did my nightly walk to the barn in my pjs last night! Decided my Clancy heifer isn't really that close. Didn't bother to rush over there this morning!
She has a pretty little dark red bull calf! It's dry and up running around! I think they hold them until after my nightly checks!
They might be holding them until after your nightly checks but, the least they could do is give you some red heifers that you can keep!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:

They might be holding them until after your nightly checks but, the least they could do is give you some red heifers that you can keep!
That's what I told Clancy!
She is the last calf out of my Norwegian red/ brahma. She was raised just like all the other calves, running free with her mother!
She is almost too tame? I can pet her, and if I need to move her, I usually end up pushing her or make Hubby or the boy deal with her! A Heifer out of her would have made my day!
But after the other problems with the first calvers, I am thankful for the bull calf!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Chores and milking done. New calf taken care of. DH's tooth that he just had filled was bothering him in the night. He took one of the pain killers the dentist perscribed and wasn't feeling good at all this morning. Now it's wearing off and he has work to do--pump pit. :sick

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
come on pumping the pit can be fun once you get in a rythm.an besides he gets to drive the tractor all day.