Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Not all day. Once he gets going it's only a few hours.

The most interesting day pumping pit was the first time he used this pump and ended up painting the end of the barn, pump, tractor, and everthing near by, including himself, brown. Eeeww!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
my dad wouldve got us good if we laughed at him for doing something like that.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Looks kinda dark and dreary out there.
Might be a good day to stay in and clean house?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
cleaning house is work.
Yea, I know!
And by the looks of this house, I sure don't work much!
You're not alone! :lol

Kute Kitten came in to change her tennis shoes for her barn boots because the manger was flooded. This is extremely old!!!!!! Why is it always the manger with the calves in it too?

DH said he should see about getting some calf hutches as we are full up. I told him the panels we made the pens out of are on sale. He was thinking of going to his buddies and seeing if they have some we could get for a little while. I didn't like that idea--worried about disease. Well he tells me they would be steamed cleaned. I told him they would also be bleached before the calves went in. Also told him about the neighbor that saw a pile of dead calves there on Thursday. Well, he had to stop there after work to deliver something and only saw 2 dead calves and a dead heifer or cow. To begin with that place is a disaster zone and DH is blind but, there was more than plenty of time for the rendering truck to get there. I asked him why all those calves are dying. He dropped the subject.