Heidi kidded 8/29 - Important Update

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Blue eyes :drool Ok maybe I don't need to see pictures of them. Blue eyes are gorgeous and I'd really want them if I saw them. :drool

Ok, pictures please! ;)

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
She had two. Both girls. Both with blue eyes. She cleaned the first one off quick and very well but when she has the second one she only wanted to pay attention to the first. The first was up and walking in like 15 minutes, but this one is yet to stand up. I think she's ok but Heidi doesn't want as much to do with her. We took the first one away and that has helped, she is cleaning the second. The first one is bigger at 3 pounds 15 oz. We haven't weighed the second one yet. Once she is all clean and thriving we will weigh her. The first one looks just like her dad (Caleb) and the second looks more like Heidi. They are both darling though. Pictures will be up later. Hate to make you guys wait. haha

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
She had two. Both girls. Both with blue eyes. She cleaned the first one off quick and very well but when she has the second one she only wanted to pay attention to the first. The first was up and walking in like 15 minutes, but this one is yet to stand up. I think she's ok but Heidi doesn't want as much to do with her. We took the first one away and that has helped, she is cleaning the second. The first one is bigger at 3 pounds 15 oz. We haven't weighed the second one yet. Once she is all clean and thriving we will weigh her. The first one looks just like her dad (Caleb) and the second looks more like Heidi. They are both darling though. Pictures will be up later. Hate to make you guys wait. haha
You're lying! :old You are having a blast making us wait! This is you right now
245.gif
25r30wi.gif
!

congratualtions.gif
to you and Southern on 2 healthy baby does. Sounds like Heidi is going to be a good mommy.

Now we are impatiently waiting on pictures!
146fs495919.gif
62izy85.gif

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Pictures are uploading now....

Most of them are right after birth but after I'm done uploading these I'll go take some of them dry.

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Sorry. Camera having issues. There will be pictures up tonight. Promise.

The smaller one weighs 3 pounds 2 oz and the big one weighs 3 pounds 15 oz. Heidi isn't paying any attention to the small one so she is in the house being bottle fed right now.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
You can always send the smallest one over here. I'd gladly bottle feed her! ;) :D

ETA: Is Heidi blue eyed? I know Caleb is, just trying to figure out odds of blue eyed kids with this match. Bailey is brown eyed and the buck we are breeding her to is blue eyed, I'm trying to determine the odds of her kids having blue eyes. I figured if Heidi had brown with Caleb's blue it gives me a good idea of odds.