Heidi kidded 8/29 - Important Update

NCFarmGirl2

Just born
Reaction score
which LGD do you prefer? I'm not especially fond of all the hair and drewling with the pyr's. ok if they stay in the field but we like to "humanize" our animals too and not leave them in the field 24x7. Probably not a good idea for a true LGD but..................... and I don't mean humanize and treat them like people - we just like them to be social and like to love on all our animals. Not really supposed to be able to do that with at TRUE LGD I guess.

NCFarmGirl2

Just born
Reaction score
hopefully not another "know it all" person.??? I keep running in to those and it's just annoying. I hope for real advice and opinions but not someone who thinks they know better than all the rest. Seems like there are a lot of really knowledgeable people on here and I look forward to hearing more from all. I have a lot of experience in many areas but by no means think I am better because of it. :p

NCFarmGirl2

Just born
Reaction score
yes I saw a lot of your past posts about your farm mate who is knowledgeable on all things dogs. Sounds like your mom has it together and maybe I can pick her brain some day. You two are a riot acting like you just work together. I don't get the idea of the need to keep it secret but that's just me. I do love your little Cali pictures too. I am leaning more towards the breed since I like the shorter hair and she does have a beautiful face. She's going to be a big girl!
well I need my beauty sleep. thanks for the warm welcome and willingness to chat and help. hopefully we will chat again soon and I will keep checking for pics of the new baby. can't wait! :woot

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
NCFarmGirl2 said:
be careful. Pr14:2
Huh? Pr 14:12 as in "He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the Lord: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him" ? Think I missed something?

So excited to see your kids Straw! Shall we start placing bets on when she goes, how many, and at what point you freak out a little bit :lol:

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure either. I don't really know what to say so I'll say:

Me too!! I can't wait. Sure, lets do it. She is due today but I'm going to guess she has them tomorrow.I'm almost sure she will have twins as she is HUGE. Me freak out? Not gonna happen. lol

Oh btw I just went out and checked on here. She was lying down staring into space again. Her ligaments are still normal and her bag still isn't as big as it will be before she pops.