Hello from Michigan!

horsenurse

Just born
Reaction score
Hello! Wow am I happy to have stumbled in here! I've been playing on the chicken forum and feeling so stupid! I'm so new to chickens I know nothing! But horses, rabbits, goats now that I know! That I can talk about and sound some what educated!! LOL!!

I am a horse lover from the very young age of three. That's when I started riding. I'm much older now, I still can't ride worth a poo, but I like to go out and tool around every now and again. I like mostly trail riding. Nothing too fast tho on there back! Now put me out on the track and it's a whole nother story. I got into Standardbred racing when I was 15 years old. Man do I love Standardbreds. Sad the racing industry has fizzled out here in Mi.

I have two Standardbreds, two Quarter Horses and a Appy X Morgan. Our herd also has two long ears :) donkeys :) Donkeys I learned are a whole nother world from horses! Love em, love em, love em!

We also have rabbits, cats, dogs and now chickens to complete the family.

michickenwrangler

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Michiganiac!!

I should talk you into riding endurance with me since you like trail riding and have standardbreds--you need a big trot to succeed, Arab x Standardbreds are very successful at the sport.

What region do you live in?

Royd Wood

Reaction score
:welcome Horsenurse from a sunny Ontario
The wife and kids love horses - we have 3 neds in the field - but me well its cattle and sheep as they dont have long back legs that both fly outwards at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: