Boone-My Anatolian Unicorn

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
He TRIED to tell you! When you gotta go, you gotta go! I’m sure he was embarrassed!

Over the loudspeaker…… Doggie dump cleanup on aisle 3!!!
Luckily it was right next to the restrooms. It took me a half roll of toilet paper and 3 trips to get rid of the (most obvious) evidence. I think I sprained my back. I don’t remember the Maremmas producing such enormous creations…

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
You were mortified - we .... got to laugh
Omg!! That reminds me of what happened when my granddaughter that just turned 21 yesterday was 2!
We were Christmas shopping together in this really high end kitchen store. Big store!! In the last of 3 big rooms. They were serving bourbon balls and coffee. I looked over and Jayden kept shaking her leg, every step she would shake it. Suddenly, out rolled a little ball!! As her mom noticed, she was dragging her as fast as her little legs could shuffle/shake and little bourbon balls kept rolling out her pant leg, except on closer inspection, I could tell they weren’t bourbon balls! Apparently, her diaper had come loose on one side and she must have been a little dehydrated or something because little poop balls kept rolling out her pant leg like Hansel & Gretl’s bread crumbs marking the way to the ladies room :lol:

Horrified, Shari ( her mama) changed her and made a beeline out of the store with me trying to follow, wheezing with laughter and tears in my eyes. I swear they looked exactly like rhe bourbon balls!

We had dinner directly across the parking area with my son and his wife, and Randy. I was still dying trying to tell the story, she was trying to melt under the table and Jayden had no idea what was going on. Finally Shari calmed down and we changed the subject after beating it to death (still funny! Let me catch my breath…)

As we were leaving the restaurant I heard an audible gasp and a white faced Shari was staring in the direction of the now closed store, at a big, white, carpet cleaning van!!

Oh mercy!! It hurts! 😂🤪🤣