Hello

SPQsNicki

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Nicki and I'm from Missouri. My Husband and I have a very small business. Short Pickins Quail. Where we raise coturnix quail, but our main goal is being a little more self-sufficient. So we have Quail, Turkeys,Chickens, Rabbits and most recently acquired Nigerian Dwarf goats! We got one little buckling 5 months old, and then a 2 year old Doe. Non related. Much to our surprise our Doe on July 1st gave us a precious single kid! A second little doe. Both are healthy and happy, but I have much to learn! So happy I stumbled on to this site!

SPQsNicki

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Milk Is part of the plan. However I am not set up for that yet. I never expected her to kid this soon after bringing her home. With a she may or may not be bred

Welcome! I'm in VA....have meat & dairy goats. They're smart, fun, loving & Houdini's! :lol:

What do you plan to do with your NDs? I'm assuming milk is part of the plan.
 Set

SPQsNicki

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Milk Is part of the plan. However I am not set up for that yet. I never expected her to kid this soon after bringing her home. With a she may or may not be bred. Even my friend who also has goats was amazed because she really was not very big.