Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_7030.jpeg

IMG_7029.jpeg

IMG_7028.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I fell like the last picture. Actually I’m more than a little jealous. I could sooooo enjoy all that ice and fans!
At 5:00 this afternoon, it was 94F (and cooled down) and humidity was 98%!!!
I fed dogs, watered sheep, fed sheep and had to go inside to cool off. I had to take a 20 minute break, then went back outside to put out hay. That humidity is a killer!

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
A flea was sitting on a bar stool, sipping vodka on the rocks, shivering and sneezing.
Another flea felt sorry for her and asked what happened.
"Don't mention it. I sat myself on a half full glass of whisky that someone had left on the bar table in next village and took some sips.
Made me feel sleepy so l nodded off and next thing l knew was I woke up on the mustache of a biker going at 80 miles in the cold. I almost froze.
Luckily he was heading here and I managed to jump off at the bar".
"Oh, dear me" the other flea said. "You have to get warm again. Find yourself a nice, woman's crotch. It's warm and nice and maybe a little damp, if you're lucky. Look at the pretty, brunette on the next stool. I'm sure you will feel much better there"
"Thanks for your good advice" the first flea said. "I will certainly try.
The next evening the second flea goes to the bar again and who is the first thing she sees if not the sneezing flea and in a far worse state than the evening before.
"What the heck happened?" she said. " Didn't you do as l advised and go for the brunette? "
"I sure did" coughed the first flea "I went for her crotch and believe me, it was wonderful. It was warm and damp and felt so good that I dozed off.
"So.... how come you're still so sick?"
"Because the next thing I knew was that I woke up again on the mustache of the same biker going 80 miles in the cold."

Lina

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Really??? Looks male to me!
Yep! I'm wondering if he was maybe a barrow because that would explain the confusion since the other manly bits kinda look like a bellybutton when they're all tucked away. I know quite a few people who have been bamboozled like that.
I'll never forget seeing my boars' corkscrew for the first time, I had no idea they looked like that and as a city chick it was quite shocking 🤣