High Desert Cowboy- How far is it up north?

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
969F7787-0DB1-4A7E-AE51-3391195C88FA.jpeg
I wouldn’t mind it, but the group she belongs to, Direct Action Everywhere, is notorious for breaking into facilities and stealing animals, calling them “rescues”. The worst kind of vegans, do what we want or we’ll steal your stuff. As I said, domestic terrorism.
Here’s cowboys sale picture I’m putting up tonight. Let’s see who wants their Christmas lamb

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Their “rescues” go to a “sanctuary” to live out their days in safety and peace. And hes a chunk, all three lambs are like that, everyone has been getting well fed as I’ve been trying to get Ma back to breeding condition. She’s old and she was skinny when she got here, so getting her to put weight on while nursing that chunk was an uphill battle. She’s looking a lot better now, but I think next year I’ll send her down the road. If nothing else I know people from the Res will buy her, they seem to pick up all th old cull ewes. For a minute I considered selling her this year but she finally gained the weight.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Direct Action Everywhere
Headquarters in Berkeley California........why am I not surprised....

They are not vegans. They are beyond vegan..above vegan..over vegan...they are 'them. Their cutesy newage buzzword for themselves is DxE, not DAE. (I just love newage stuff)

In his essay, “Boycott Veganism, DxE founder, Wayne Hsiung, claims:

the concept of veganism is harmful to the animal rights movement. And if you are serious about working for animal liberation, the first thing you should boycott is neither meat nor dairy nor eggs. The first thing you should boycott. . . is veganism.

Harmful? Vegan advocacy is harmful?

Hsiung goes on to explain that he’s not saying it’s okay to eat animals but only that we have to do more than be vegan if we want to do right by the animals. But even though we should be more than vegan, we should not advocate veganism. In fact, we should reject vegan advocacy as “harmful“. Hsiung does not see vegan advocacy as “activism.”

https://www.abolitionistapproach.co...acy-is-harmful-to-the-animal-rights-movement/

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
the group she belongs to, Direct Action Everywhere, is notorious for breaking into facilities and stealing animals, calling them “rescues”. The worst kind of vegans, do what we want or we’ll steal your stuff. As I said, domestic terrorism.
I wonder if the girl in the following video is now a member of DAE?

Never mind. I see according to this, that she is indeed a member in good standing.
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2...-atlas-direct-action-everywhere-snow-chicken/

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, i knew California has gone over the edge , but these people are totally wacked......well when i think of snow...i think of the cold ....not food.....i suppose i shoud protest the eating of potatoes...they have eyes, artichokes have a heart, corn has a ear...so stupid.....