Holy Crap! Shots fired at Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
And another sign democracy is swirling the drain. Reported and video of shots fired at Trump and minor injury.

My other first thought is why the FRACK don't they have a bunch of riot shields stashed behind the podium. The Roman shield phlanax was supreme for a reason. Waving your hand over your principal's head does JACK all for protection.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is wrong on all counts.

This picture! The flag, blue sky, secret service, blood on his face, pumping his fist. USA! USA!! USA!!

IMG_6904.jpeg

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I made sure my boss knew this happened. I also asked if work had a plan for dealing with civil unrest in our city / near work. She asked "Why do you think there will be widespread civil unrest?" :he

She is a wonderful, intelligent jock but so clueless about some things. I replied "Because I'm a giant pessimist and the Trump vs Biden issue already has people foaming at the mouth..."

Anyone have a golf based analogy I can give her? I'm serious...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I made sure my boss knew this happened. I also asked if work had a plan for dealing with civil unrest in our city / near work. She asked "Why do you think there will be widespread civil unrest?" :he

She is a wonderful, intelligent jock but so clueless about some things. I replied "Because I'm a giant pessimist and the Trump vs Biden issue already has people foaming at the mouth..."

Anyone have a golf based analogy I can give her? I'm serious...
Sorry, I am clueless about golf. LOL

I don’t think this is going to incite people to riot, but you never know. People can be so stupid.
This is how you deal with civil unrest, if it happens. GO HOME. STAY HOME.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
And another sign democracy is swirling the drain. Reported and video of shots fired at Trump and minor injury.

My other first thought is why the FRACK don't they have a bunch of riot shields stashed behind the podium. The Roman shield phlanax was supreme for a reason. Waving your hand over your principal's head does JACK all for protection.
The current president called for this less than a week ago:
During a video call with top donors on Monday, Mr. Biden told them: “It’s time to put Trump in the bull’s-eye.”
and that's just one of many things.
It's going to be really ugly very soon.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
On FOX, two men sitting 4 rows behind Trump were interviewed. One of them said, when he got up and raised his fist, he became immortal to me. And I’ll vote for him and support him

Prayers for the families of the innocent people who were shot, one died.

This is not how an election is conducted.
Lawfare has not stopped him.
Assassination is not how to win.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
they killed the guy shooting too. They could have tried to get some information out of him first
Sorry, information not necessary if you are shooting at the former president. Don't care who, what, when, where... there will be more and they had better get ready for this sort of crazy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.