Holy Crap! Shots fired at Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It has been said on here that God and his angels protected Trump from getting his brains blown apart. The Secret Service failed to protect him.

I saw this today and thought I have to agree with it.

IMG_6946.jpeg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just hope and pray the women don't blindly vote for her because she's a female. I shake my head at those who do.
She is a 2 bit street "hore" that slept with a man 30 yrs older than her when she was 29... to further her career... and now she is married to a JEWISH man.... so how is that going to play with the anti jewish sentiment...
Her laugh/cackle, and her talking in circles is just too much to take...
The "border czar" that has never spent any time at the border to try to solve this mess...
GRRRRR:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:he:he:he:he:he:he I had better shut up before I get myself banned.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was gonna go with a candidate who went horizontal to go vertical. I don’t necessarily see that as the biggest issue. It’s the incompetence on the border, the odd speeches and the end run the party did around competitors. Things aren’t right.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I never listened to Twitter so Trump didn't bother me when he said stuff. I just looked at my taxes, my spending power, the interest rate, and prices. I felt safe from a world war. The border was being fenced. Law enforcement was backed by the president.

Kamala will need the speech writers and teleprompters. She will need to tone down her cackle. The border is a problem for her, and so is the economy. Who knows whothey will bring in as VP candidate. Maybe that candidate will sway voters. If she wins, I suppose whoever is currently running the country will just keep doing what they want.

I just say are you better off now than you were then? Everyone has to vote for the guy/gal they want.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Closing this thread. We've hard banned all political discussions on other sites and will probably do so here as well.

Moving forward, if people can't remain respectful and civil during discussions, their account access may be permanently removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.