Holy Crap! Shots fired at Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteepedInSheep

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Her weakness will be imigration
What are her strengths that don't have to do with things she was born with, like being a woman or her ethnicity? I haven't looked at her approval rating recently but I didn't think she ever had a lot of approval/support.
And her word salad speeches are insufferable.
my partner was watching a YouTube video the other day and a Harris ad came up and he muted it until he could skip it because he can't stand to hear her talk for one second.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
And her word salad speeches are insufferable.
my partner was watching a YouTube video the other day and a Harris ad came up and he muted it until he could skip it because he can't stand to hear her talk for one second.
Hence my remark about bum grooming the LGDs being more preferable to a Harris speech. And I’ve got one dog hosting the Klingon empire right now. Note- there is absolutely a YouTube vid for everything. :tongue

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
There has been an UNSUBSTANTIATED LEAK (report)... that there was a person on the roof.... it got too hot for them... they came down and it was too hot to stay outside, so they all went into the building .... yeah... to secure the building and the surrounding area........ "from the inside".... LIKE REALLY......
She can and will get subpoenaed by the congress among others... there is a BI-PARTISAN group calling for answers on this one.... her a$$ is grass... deservedly so....
She cannot be "pardoned" from having to answer subpoena....
Yes, I think Biden will issue pardons to everyone involved in the corruption associated with Hunter and all the money and all the crap, and the BS when as VP Joe bragged about having the special prosecuter fired over in UKRAINE...... that they are/were involved with.... and it will come down to the wire that the pardons are issued...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
A word of caution, let’s not get too far off into what we think or opinions. We don’t want to be rude. Stick to the facts and truth. We have dear friends here that voted for the President and voted for him in the primary to be their candidate and their votes have just been stripped away. The President has been forced to quit his campaign by his own party that mere weeks ago touted him as the answer to everything wrong in the world and he could do no wrong. After the debate, his own party and the media turned on him like a pack of wolves. Let’s be sure to show compassion for our friends here that voted for him and were going to vote for him again for President.

Status
Not open for further replies.