Holy Crap! Shots fired at Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess she thinks if she quits, it all goes away. Nope, she will still have to answer for this whole debacle. Not to mention refusing to provide SS for RFK Jr, until after Trump was shot. Corruption. Using the SS, FBI and DOJ to achieve political power is wrong on all counts.

What y’all want to bet that good ol’ Uncle Joe issues last minute pardons for all involved in the corrupt and downright criminal activities that have been happening? Can’t undo a presidential pardon. HE might not be capable of getting his thoughts together on this issue, but his handlers will.

If he is incompetent to run for reelection, why is he still president? Another thought before I shut up, resign his presidency, Kamala takes over and then it’s more likely people will vote for her because she is already president.

Soap operas aren’t even this screwy.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just saw this post. DH was watching when it happened.
Several questions:
1. I want to know why no one was stationed on the rooftop where the shooter climbed onto. That slope was not any steeper than where the SS were.
2. If the roof was too steep to station SS on, why were there no police or other law enforcement on the ground around that building?
3. And since the guy was spotted by lots of people who were videoing him on the roof, and shouting to police that there was a gunman on top of the roof, why did he have 20 minutes to setup and take his shot?

SS Director Cheatle was a DEI hire herself - or maybe just nepotism since she was personal friends of the Bidens from when she was on Jill's security detail when Joe was VP. Of course, she might not have resigned if Joe did not withdraw from the race since the Bidens eould not have the clout to protect her job no matter who wins in November. Better to resign now than be removed in disgrace.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m truly surprised at the support Harris is getting. Trump may have his work cut out for him. Especially if she has the handlers Joe does. Another gushing Harris speech inbound. Think I’ll go bum groom the dogs.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just read that ol' Jo hasn't been seen since July 17. Not even a pic of him signing his dropping out of the election, no words, no speech, an electronic signature on personal stationery for a X/twitter post. And an empty calendar -- is he alive? dead? in the basement?
Stranger and stranger.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Harris will have to stick to the writers' script on the campaign trail. Her weakness will be imigration since she was the "Border Czar" and never even went to look at it. Not sure that her ethnicity will pull in Blacks and Hispanics like they hope since her record is so poor and she has to own what Joe did.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't think that Joe has Covid - I think it was a ruse to remove him from the public eye until they could shore up his image. Jill, Hunter, and family did not want him to pull out - it took Nancy Peliso to force him to quit. I wonder what they offered the family to fall into line - pardons for Hunter and . . . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.