Holy Crap! Shots fired at Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
ppl told the police they saw a guy crawling up the side of the building. They did nothing.

The hate out there just got worse. My cousin was terrible in his diatribe, so we unfriended each other. Sad to lose him, but his hatred was out of control.

I posted this on FB yesterday; got little response.

"There is no place for violence in today’s politics.
I remember watching from our home in Amarillo when Kennedy was shot. It was horrifying to that young girl back then. Today, regardless of your affiliation, this is just wrong.
The world has gone nuts."
Yeah - I read that on one of the British news sites.
Wow, just wow - little response. Geeze. The ugliness and hatred on FB is why I quit there. That and the censorship don't even try to type the word bitch - when referring to female canines let alone anything medical, or political.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I made sure my boss knew this happened. I also asked if work had a plan for dealing with civil unrest in our city / near work. She asked "Why do you think there will be widespread civil unrest?" :he

She is a wonderful, intelligent jock but so clueless about some things. I replied "Because I'm a giant pessimist and the Trump vs Biden issue already has people foaming at the mouth..."

Anyone have a golf based analogy I can give her? I'm serious...
I don’t think there will be civil unrest as conservatives generally aren’t as violent as liberals. Even the rhetoric is different.
If there is violence st all, it will be from antifa and blm like usual

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can you believe the people saying "trump just fell down because he heard a noise" Like,seriously cant you see the blood! What do you think he just ate a hotdog and got ketchup on himself?
No, that was glass shards. Thank you MSM for your sharp observation. Those same glass shards went on to wound several, one critically and one died. ☹️

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
I heard the shattered glass report too. I’ve never been in a situation like yesterday but I’m puzzled by the behavior of the crowd seated behind Trump. Maybe I’m a pessimist but I would have needed quite a bit of persuasion to get back in my seat. Might still be on the deck today :hide I’m sure it was different being there. I wonder what the Investigations will tell us.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I saw no glass protective panel up to even BE BROKEN --- just a wrong assumption by someone reporting the happenings in the confusion.

On TV at the scene -- A British reporter talked to a red headed young fellow who said he saw gunman climbing onto a building, saw the gun, hollered to police and pointed it out. While it may have seemed they did nothing, the gunman was taken out almost at once at firing. With the crowd, noise, arms flailng everywhere, I can see why it was confusing that someone was seeing & telling. This was all outside the perimeter set up.

It isn't acceptable to shoot a person because you are angry or disagree.!!!! 🤐 Like road rage & gang crap. NOT acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.