Horse Pictures

city girl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Beautiful horses. You all are living a beautiful life.

Paintlover24

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Ok here are a few pictures of my horses Hawk and Chili.

Hawk
Hawk1.jpg

Hawk is a quarter horse arabain cross. He was my hunter/jumper show horse until he decided that he hated it. Then he became a great trail horse and now he has turned into my mom's trail and we ride together.

Chili
P1010323-1.jpg

In this picture he is standing down hill so if looks odd in this pic that is becasue he is on the only hill in Florida.

IMG_1327-2.jpg

P1010532.jpg

Chili does go english as well.
P1000578.jpg

I got Chili about 2 years ago because the owner was going through divorce and needed money, so she signed all his papers over and I was able to buy him. I had to retrain him because from the time he was 3 year old until 8 years old he did nothing but stand in his stall and he never got out to even graze often. Now I have been showing him western pleasure, trail riding, and I am currently trying english and jumping with him.

*Sorry these pics are so big I was not sure how to resize them*

farmy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Elfin Tori Cody and Blue
horses.jpg

Tori
tori.jpg

Elfin and Baby Iona
elfiniona.jpg

Iona all grown up
iona.jpg

My baby boy Cody
codybucking1.jpg

Pog and Pistolero
pogandpistol.jpg

Sonny
sonson.jpg

Jesse and Cora
jesscora.jpg

Dante
dante.jpg

Euree
euree-1.jpg

We have 4 burros this is Ruth
ruth-1.jpg

And a donkey named Chalkey
chalk.jpg

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Our herd is finally completed.....here's a photo of our two girls and their new fella.....Kansas 12 yr old Arab cross our daughters horse...thats her butt in the middle...and then our 15 yrs old? Belgian cross mare Maybelline hubbys horse.....and finally my big guy who I just bought last week 10 yr old reg. Quarter horse gelding....Tiny .....LOVE HIM !!!
and then another photo of my guy...
580_tiny_and_his_girls_july_5_2009_037.jpg
580_tiny_and_his_girls_july_5_2009_042.jpg

Countrymom

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
2468herdsrgr8 said:
Our herd is finally completed.....here's a photo of our two girls and their new fella.....Kansas 12 yr old Arab cross our daughters horse...thats her butt in the middle...and then our 15 yrs old? Belgian cross mare Maybelline hubbys horse.....and finally my big guy who I just bought last week 10 yr old reg. Quarter horse gelding....Tiny .....LOVE HIM !!!
and then another photo of my guy...http://www.backyardcows.com/forum/uploads/580_tiny_and_his_girls_july_5_2009_037.jpghttp://www.backyardcows.com/forum/uploads/580_tiny_and_his_girls_july_5_2009_042.jpg
He reminds me of a horse on our cutting circuit named Tiny Bar Oak. They call him Tiny, but he is not anything small. He is one heck of a cutting horse too.

Very nice horses everyone!

Paintlover, either your'e short or that paint is tall. I get nose bleeds up there! LOL Seriously the older I get the shorter the horse suits me. LOL I just don't always get that choice. Now I have a 17 plus had Warmblood on the working ranch I have to care for. Thank God I don't have to ride him. He is lame and has been since he was 2 so they have babied him. So now we have to manage him and handle him and he is horrible. At least I don't have to get on his back.

Paintlover24

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Countrymom said:
2468herdsrgr8 said:
and then another photo of my guy...http://www.backyardcows.com/forum/uploads/580_tiny_and_his_girls_july_5_2009_037.jpghttp://www.backyardcows.com/forum/uploads/580_tiny_and_his_girls_july_5_2009_042.jpg
He reminds me of a horse on our cutting circuit named Tiny Bar Oak. They call him Tiny, but he is not anything small. He is one heck of a cutting horse too.

Very nice horses everyone!

Paintlover, either your'e short or that paint is tall. I get nose bleeds up there! LOL Seriously the older I get the shorter the horse suits me. LOL I just don't always get that choice. Now I have a 17 plus had Warmblood on the working ranch I have to care for. Thank God I don't have to ride him. He is lame and has been since he was 2 so they have babied him. So now we have to manage him and handle him and he is horrible. At least I don't have to get on his back.
Nope I am not short I am about 5'8" and if I measured him correctly he is about 15.3. He is such a good boy. I actually am going to be showing him on Aug 1st in my first hunter/jumper with him but I have not shown hunters in about 4 years this should be interesting but I am excited. I just love to brag on this horse!!! :woot