How did you come up with your screen name?

Bitterroot

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
ragdollcatlady said:
Wow! Some creativity on here...

Mine was from my Ragdoll cat breeding/show attempt days.....I now just have 3 of my old kittens left (12 and 13 year old kittens, :old ), retired and spayed/neutered......someday when I have money and time :)gig) I would love to get into showing seriously.......but that means travelling and culling.......I gave up pretty quick when all my favorite cats were the ones that were too small, DQ for color, or wouldn't breed! Those are the ones I still have and wouldn't trade for the world.

But I still have a dozen cats....the rest are all rescues that people dumped or we saved.......I used to be a small animal veterinary technician in another life!
We adore ragdolls. We've got a 12 y/o retired breeder boy, and he's just the biggest, sweetest moosh. Love him to bits.

And I must wave hello to my favorite frog lady. *waves* I'm sure you might remember me from a Pgh show where I inadvertently embarrassed you I think. We moved out to MT, and I'm finally getting to start living my dream.

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
We adore ragdolls. We've got a 12 y/o retired breeder boy, and he's just the biggest, sweetest moosh. Love him to bits.
I hear ya! I would take a lazy raggie anyday over a regular cat! Even the kittens are lazy.....run around for 39 seconds then sleep it off for a couple hours.....total opposite of regular kittens!

So now I always have to explain to people that I am not a middle aged fat man as the name sounds like.
:yuckyuck

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Pearce Pastures said:
that's*satyrical said:
Mine is dumb & I wanted to change it but it won't let me.... lol
What, I like yours!!! I assumed you were making a play on the whole goat-satyr thing, right? Clever!!
Ha, I was... my husband said it was dumb then I had a complex. But if you guys like it I guess I can live with it.... :)

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Way back in the 80s, I think, when I worked for a large publishing company, we were the first ones to get Apple Macintoshes. When we got our first AOL account I was looking for a screen name. My employees came up with "Bridgemoof", named after the little cow/dog icon on the Apple print window.

You can see a picture of it here, and a story behind its origin.
http://www.storybytes.com/view-moof/articles/mim.html

Sadly, I don't think Apple uses the "moof" anymore. But I still use that screen name!

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Bridgemoof said:
Way back in the 80s, I think, when I worked for a large publishing company, we were the first ones to get Apple Macintoshes. When we got our first AOL account I was looking for a screen name. My employees came up with "Bridgemoof", named after the little cow/dog icon on the Apple print window.

You can see a picture of it here, and a story behind its origin.
http://www.storybytes.com/view-moof/articles/mim.html

Sadly, I don't think Apple uses the "moof" anymore. But I still use that screen name!
Finally!! haha I've been waiting for yours!!

fiddleman94

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Mine's pretty simple. I play the fiddle and I'm a guy. The 94 is my birth year. :)

RemudaOne

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Waayyyy back when, in a time that man has forgotten the Internet came along. I joined AOL and a screen name was required. At the time, my horses were stabled in a boarding barn that is still owned by a very good friend of mine. It is called Remuda Ranch. Remuda means a band of horses from which the cowboys would choose thier mounts for the day.

It actually is Remuda1 but I kept forgetting my password on here and got so confused with all of it that I abandoned that account and created RemudaOne instead, lol!! Everywhere else is Remuda1

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Ah so Remuda! You remember time "before the internet" too. You must be a geazer, like me!

StrawHat, lol, you're funny. I guess I forgot to mention the "Bridge" part comes from my name, Bridget. So Bridge-Moof. :bun

porkchop48

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Bitterroot said:
ragdollcatlady said:
Wow! Some creativity on here...

Mine was from my Ragdoll cat breeding/show attempt days.....I now just have 3 of my old kittens left (12 and 13 year old kittens, :old ), retired and spayed/neutered......someday when I have money and time :)gig) I would love to get into showing seriously.......but that means travelling and culling.......I gave up pretty quick when all my favorite cats were the ones that were too small, DQ for color, or wouldn't breed! Those are the ones I still have and wouldn't trade for the world.

But I still have a dozen cats....the rest are all rescues that people dumped or we saved.......I used to be a small animal veterinary technician in another life!

And I must wave hello to my favorite frog lady. *waves* I'm sure you might remember me from a Pgh show where I inadvertently embarrassed you I think. We moved out to MT, and I'm finally getting to start living my dream.
Ok now you have to help me out a little better...I need some more details than that? I moved about a year and a half ago so it has been a while since I did the pgh show :)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
@ fiddleman- yeah a guy! where did you learn to play the fiddle? I saw a documentary on the fiddle about 6-7 years ago, it was really amazing... I love to hear a good fiddle faceoff. The doc. said fiddle playing and the different styles varied from region to region and was usually passed down through the generations etc. Is that your experience too?

@ pokchop- where did your name come from? or did I miss it...