How did you come up with your screen name?

BrownSheep

Lost in the flock
Reaction score
Brown= last name
Sheep= The Majority of what I raise.

dwbonfire

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
mickey328 said:
Nothing even remotely interesting, I'm afraid...Just my name and birthdate. I'm old...figured that's something I can remember, LOL :old
:yuckyuck

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
that's*satyrical said:
Mine is dumb & I wanted to change it but it won't let me.... lol
What, I like yours!!! I assumed you were making a play on the whole goat-satyr thing, right? Clever!!

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow! Some creativity on here...

Mine was from my Ragdoll cat breeding/show attempt days.....I now just have 3 of my old kittens left (12 and 13 year old kittens, :old ), retired and spayed/neutered......someday when I have money and time :)gig) I would love to get into showing seriously.......but that means travelling and culling.......I gave up pretty quick when all my favorite cats were the ones that were too small, DQ for color, or wouldn't breed! Those are the ones I still have and wouldn't trade for the world.

But I still have a dozen cats....the rest are all rescues that people dumped or we saved.......I used to be a small animal veterinary technician in another life!

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
that's*satyrical said:
Mine is dumb & I wanted to change it but it won't let me.... lol
PM a mod.... They can change your name ONCE, if you'd like. .. I like it though!

bluemini

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
BlueMini, My fav rabbits name is blue,and hes a blue mini rex :rolleyes: pretty simple.

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
I love this. It is so cool to see how everybody came up with their names. They all have a very neat story behind them.

porkchop48

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Porkchop was the name of an english bulldog that my Dh had bought me. The name porkchop was taken on the frog board soo. DH was 48 when he bought me the pup so I added the 48.

So now I always have to explain to people that I am not a middle aged fat man as the name sounds like.