How did you come up with your screen name?

SkyWarrior

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
sky warrior- You didn't really tell us how(that's suppose to be in italics, for added emphasis :) )
Soooooo.............. :caf
Oh, you're asking for my mental state when I came up with it? :hu :gig That was 20 something years ago. :th

I honestly don't remember. :idunno I think it had to do with my science fiction/fantasy writing at the time. Now I'm a science fiction/fantasy author, btw.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
@sky warrior-Good enough.... I'm with you-I've gotten to the point where I'm thinkin' "Ya really want we to remember something 20 years ago" I can't remember anything 5 minutes ago. :rolleyes: I'd love to see some pics of your sled dogs!!!

I think how people come up with their names is interesting.

I have to laugh because CochinBrahmaLover has messed me up ;) ... I have 4 barred cochin chicks and a dark brahma roo chick that just came in. One of the Barred cochins was crushed in shipping, still alive but leg mangled so she hops on 1 foot and we let her run around with us (she/he cant really be in the brooder-and yes I know I should cull her/him). She is thriving and she/he is fast too. I have to keep a lookout for her all the time so she doesn't get stepped on and I keep asking everyone-"have you seen the little cochinbrahma? They look at me and go

"CochinBrahma"???? Maybe I am on here too much... :lol:

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
@CBL
I never would have guessed. lol

@Fairview610
That's pretty cool.
Lol! Well some people think its a foriegn language, XD

SkyWarrior > LOL. I have a brahma and 2 cochins, we had a little brahma that had a injured leg. IHop *could've* lived but he died for some reason, I think he was just too big.

Hope your little cochinbrahma lives XD

SkyWarrior

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
@sky warrior-Good enough.... I'm with you-I've gotten to the point where I'm thinkin' "Ya really want we to remember something 20 years ago" I can't remember anything 5 minutes ago. :rolleyes: I'd love to see some pics of your sled dogs!!!
You asked for it:

myteam.jpg

Basically, that's an OLD photo. I'm in semi-retirement now. From front to back, left to right:

Ed/Kersel, Sky/Fromm, Lighting/Tasha, Razor/Lights, and me.

Now, I'm going to feel all weepy. :/ They've all passed away long ago.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
sky- :hugs didn't mean to make you weepy.. Think of all the great memories!

AWESOME- made me smile! :thumbsup

I noticed one of the dog's was named SKY- so I would like to believe(even if it's not true-let me believe it anyway ;) ) that he was Sky warrior--- I have already decided when I see "skywarrior" I'm gonna think of that picture!!! :D

SkyWarrior

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
sky- :hugs didn't mean to make you weepy.. Think of all the great memories!

AWESOME- made me smile! :thumbsup

I noticed one of the dog's was named SKY- so I would like to believe(even if it's not true-let me believe it anyway ;) ) that he was Sky warrior--- I have already decided when I see "skywarrior" I'm gonna think of that picture!!! :D
She, actually. She was a cool little dog. I kinda forgot to mention I had her. (Try not to think about them too much-- some painful memories on how they went). But, it's as good of an explanation as any. ;)