Icicles on penis

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I know it's not a funny situation but this thread is cracking me up...Glad I live in Texas so i don't have to worry about this...sorry :lol:

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
you posted at 9:26 last night..... this has got to be the fastest growing post EVER!

BTW- I'm not tired and punchy anymore and I'm still :lol:

I think Pearce should come take care of it, since she had the oil suggestion. I'd use mineral oil though.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
On my way---I recently had to wash, dry, and apply baby butt paste to our bucks' legs and wangdoodle. It was, ummm, an experience.

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Alright well I lathered my boy up with olive oil and vaselien...He enjoyed it...
I am so glad everyone can find this as humorous as my husband, and in the end its best to laugh then to panic.
I just hope he does not end up sterile :(

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
you posted at 9:26 last night..... this has got to be the fastest growing post EVER!

BTW- I'm not tired and punchy anymore and I'm still :lol:

I think Pearce should come take care of it, since she had the oil suggestion. I'd use mineral oil though.
Well its growing because it has the word penis in it haha no mater how old you get that single word is just the most amusing word in the world. :lol:

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Me too BlueMoon...as funny as it is...if it causes him to be sterile and you don't know it and lose a year of kids because of it...that would not be funny at all. Perhaps a vet can check for that in spring? Money would be worth it to not lose a crop of kids and feeding up the does for no reason.

Now...if you are the one that has to get the sample to check for sterility...be sure to share the experience...we love to laugh ;)

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Me too BlueMoon...as funny as it is...if it causes him to be sterile and you don't know it and lose a year of kids because of it...that would not be funny at all. Perhaps a vet can check for that in spring? Money would be worth it to not lose a crop of kids and feeding up the does for no reason.

Now...if you are the one that has to get the sample to check for sterility...be sure to share the experience...we love to laugh ;)
I think just to be safe were going to have the vet come out and check him come spring. We cant afford to not know :(

Im not even sure how I would be able to "get him happy" so if I end up having to I might be back and asking for awkward advice :lol: