Icicles on penis

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
BlueMoonFarms said:
Southern by choice said:
you posted at 9:26 last night..... this has got to be the fastest growing post EVER!

BTW- I'm not tired and punchy anymore and I'm still :lol:

I think Pearce should come take care of it, since she had the oil suggestion. I'd use mineral oil though.
Well its growing because it has the word penis in it haha no mater how old you get that single word is just the most amusing word in the world. :lol:
...and put together with icicles!

lovinglife

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
OK! I am sitting at my desk during lunch and people are looking at me because I keep laughing! Sorry, but this really is funny!!:gig

goodolboy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I can say this, I'm prayin' for warmer weather in Mass. This is makeing me very uncomfortable. I don't see what's so funny about this situation. :lol:

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You know, you can get olive oil in a spray can, so you wouldn't have to be touching anything, which might or might not make your boy happy.

I'm sure it's worrying you more than it is him.

DonnaBelle

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
goodolboy said:
I can say this, I'm prayin' for warmer weather in Mass. This is makeing me very uncomfortable. I don't see what's so funny about this situation. :lol:
As worried as I am, I have laughed with every reply. I find it best to take humor from this rather then panic over things I really cant control.
I really hope the temperature rises, hes to young to go sterile on me :(

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
DonnaBelle said:
You know, you can get olive oil in a spray can, so you wouldn't have to be touching anything, which might or might not make your boy happy.

I'm sure it's worrying you more than it is him.

DonnaBelle
Just got back from shopping! Got some better plastic gloves and sprayable olive oil. Went out to check on him and there no ice! :D
But hes not happy being locked up...Oh well though, if it keeps him safe then thats all I care about.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
I would think any effect the cold would have on his swimmers will be gone with the snow. Try to not stress it---I bet he is just fine when the time comes to breed. :)