Tiny Tails Rabbitry

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
HA - and you've ( or should I say your ewe) got a bunch of us checking in more than normal! :lol:
Lol yeah I guess so! I am trying not to bother my ewes, but have literally nothing to do (somehow… I almost always have SOME chore or task needing to be done) so I am making merengues and fried chicken! odd combo right?!😂

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My last out of 4 original ewes is due………when? Due date was 2-5-24. It is now 2-17-24. She is 10 years old, looks to be carrying her usual twins. There is a full moon in 7 days. If that doesn’t bring them, I’m gonna drag them out!! 😂😂😂

Tiny Tails Rabbitry

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Fried chicken and meringues sounds good to me! I just made a batch of Mamma Wall’s Eggnog. You got supper ready? I’ll bring the drink!
Lol!
My last out of 4 original ewes is due………when? Due date was 2-5-24. It is now 2-17-24. She is 10 years old, looks to be carrying her usual twins. There is a full moon in 7 days. If that doesn’t bring them, I’m gonna drag them out!! 😂😂😂
Wow! I hope that does not happen to me! I would hate that!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol yeah I guess so! I am trying not to bother my ewes, but have literally nothing to do (somehow… I almost always have SOME chore or task needing to be done) so I am making merengues and fried chicken! odd combo right?!😂
Oh man - we could all run to your place -- love both. Geeze, maybe I should make lemon merengue pie - lots of lemons on the tree and the chooks are egging again.