Tiny Tails Rabbitry

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
It's just like "at home" for us all -- WAIT anxiously!

I have a FF that's really close -- as in thought maybe she'd have had them when I went feed -- nope 🤷🥴
Maybe our ewes will birth tonight!

update: Rose has more mucus coming out of her vulva. I want her to stay active, so I took her on a mile and a half walk this morning.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
want her to stay active, so I took her on a mile and a half walk this morning.
:lol:. I'm guessing you've never been pregnant. That's more than you'd want to walk!

My girl was chewing cud last I looked. :). Last night I was thinking 48 hrs...:idunno mine are goats. Not sure which of 2 bucks bred her. Either way -- all Boer, unrelated.

Tiny Tails Rabbitry

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:lol:. I'm guessing you've never been pregnant. That's more than you'd want to walk!

My girl was chewing cud last I looked. :). Last night I was thinking 48 hrs...:idunno mine are goats. Not sure which of 2 bucks bred her. Either way -- all Boer, unrelated.
No i have not. 😂I know it is uncomfortable, but she needs to stay moving a little because her stall is quite small. I don’t have a barn, just a shed that I think is 9‘ by 12’, but the stalls are 4.5’ by 5ft so I have room for the door. I will see if I can attach a photo. She also does not have to walk at all for anything else. I did not force her to walk. I just let her out to walk until she seemed ready to be done.

I hope it goes well!

Attachments

• 0B9FB6C9-4F08-445D-BC45-897FF4142F6C.jpeg
    0B9FB6C9-4F08-445D-BC45-897FF4142F6C.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 48