Kidding watch, Mine and Sassys first, YAY she finally 'em, Pics

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Best of luck to you....but never let 'em know you want a girl, or say, "I think she's close"...that's a sure-fire way to get them to hang on for days and spit out boys.

farmerJohn

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Well i have decided, Sassy is a great big liar, no babies yet

farmerJohn

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sassy has finally had her babies, a boy and a girl, no names yet, here are a few pics i snapped today.

3066_hpim1723.jpg
[/img]

Sassy the day before, poor girl was so big she could barely get up

3066_hpim1725.jpg
[/img]

The boy, he fell and got stuck in a feed pan, hehe, i had to help him out

3066_hpim1730.jpg
[/img]

All three, hey bubba i finally figured out how this nursing thing works

3066_hpim1729.jpg
[/img]

The boy in the front the girl in the back, shes camera shy, didnt get any good pics of her, ill try again tomorow

farmerJohn

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Well, wouldnt you know, was working all day around the barn, and she waited till i went to work. Grandma just happened to look out the window and saw a baby standing by the fence, so her and grandpa ran outside, and there was a second one by her she was trying to nudge away. Not violently, just like hey quit bothering me. So they called me, i drove like a mad man trying to get there.

I told them to wipe her down with a towel and then wipe them, i heard it helps put her scent on them, well Sassy has always been really gentle so grandma knocked her on her side and rubbed the babies on her, apparently it worked she took to them right after that, like Hey these are my babies, i get this now.

So YAY, no bottle feeding for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neenegoat

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
:thumbsup Congrats! There adorable! I have a couple of pygmy crosses too, also boer goats. We just finished up our kidding season here. Enjoy the momma and her babies.
Neenegoat

ALEXthegoat

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
there so adorable!! :D my goat is a pygmy and she's going to pop soon. there so cuttttteee!