Latestarter's ramblings/musings/gripes and grumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you do you can buy Mel some doggie boots so he wont get his delicate paws wet.
I'm not sure they make those boots in Mel's size!

Ya will have to get a savings account and get started putting it in there each month at the beginning of the year, then when it comes due you'll already have it on hand....before the holidays....:)
A new use for the "Christmas Club" account! I'll have property taxes due mid next month as well. Over $2,333 on our old house that we are renting out and $2000 on this house. Three payments a year on each.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I'M A LOTTERY WINNER! Got 2 whole numbers on different lines out of 10 chances. At least one of them was the mega number so I won 2 bucks back out of 20 spent. :confused: Reporting still as "pending" so don't know about next drawing. Numbers are a little uncommon so if no winner, next pot could eclipse the record PB pot of 1.5 billion.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
15 winners. 14 won $1 million and there was one $1 million winner.
Next estimated jackpot to be $1.6B with cash option paying out $904 pre tax. After tax, the take will be around $600 million.
By far, most people got this:
lostbtw.jpg

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Regarding property taxes, my property taxes in McKinney, TX, were $9000/yr. Homeowner's insurance was $3500. Now, my property taxes are around $1800/yr and homeowner's insurance is around $900 IIRC. Makes a big difference in the cost of living!

Senile Texas Aggie
Yep, and you don't have to wear shoes anywhere in Arkansas either...and let us not forget about the plus of that Razorback football team.. walk in an establishment, yell out SOOOOEY! and it's free drinks and the wimin can't keep their mitts off of you.
(so my brother always told me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts