Latestarter's ramblings/musings/gripes and grumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'M A LOTTERY WINNER! Got 2 whole numbers on different lines out of 10 chances. At least one of them was the mega number so I won 2 bucks back out of 20 spent. :confused: Reporting still as "pending" so don't know about next drawing. Numbers are a little uncommon so if no winner, next pot could eclipse the record PB pot of 1.5 billion.

Since you "won", you and @Bruce can no longer be friends....Sorry you are still poor like us! LOL

My taxes and property insurance are escrowed in my mortgage payment. But it seems like every year the mortgage company sends me something that states there's an escrow shortage.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Since you "won", you and @Bruce can no longer be friends....Sorry you are still poor like us! LOL

My taxes and property insurance are escrowed in my mortgage payment. But it seems like every year the mortgage company sends me something that states there's an escrow shortage.

The bank did that to me too. I just ignored it because they would send me an adjustment letter to tell me how much it was now. Doesnt matter anymore since my house is paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts